“Love the price” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Erie, PA.
“Love the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

My son & daughter-in-law took us here for Mother's Day. We ordered from the 2 for $20
menu. My daughter-in -law shared the spinach & artichoke which was served warm. It was excellent! I was so rapped up in enjoying our appetizer that I almost forgot about dinner. My wife & son had the mozzarella sticks. For dinner I ordered steak well done which really was well done without being hard ,dry, and tasteless. That happens at some restaurants, but the cook really knew how to prepare it. It was excellent. My wife ordered chicken strips with honey mustard dipping sauce. She enjoyed it! She always orders chicken. Service was timely without being obtrusive. It was a very enjoyable experience because of the quality of the meal & the friendliness of the staff. Besides, my son paid.

• Visited May 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great dining experience...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by here after a long drive from Niagara falls home to Atlanta. We were tired and hungry and needed a place to eat. Applebees was a great choice. J.D. our waiter was great and very friendly. The hostess even opened the door for me and my crew. Loved it here. I recommend this place to locals and travelers.

• Visited June 2013
Scotia, New York
“Two visits, both great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

When I ate at Applebee's in June, it seemed very familiar. I didn't remember that I had eaten there four days before. When on the road, after a while all restaurants seem the same. I must say that both visits were very good. The food was tasty and the staff welcoming. I especially enjoyed their dessert shooters, small and just the right size after a full meal. Aaron the bartender was helpful and attentive, as was waitress Chris. The manager visited all tables and made sure everyone was happy. I will definitely go back again next time I'm in Erie.

• Visited June 2013
Alden, New York
“Ok for a chain restaurant!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Food was okay (I've had better); drinks were awesome! very KID friendly and that works for me. It also helps if you have a gift card or coupons. A little on the pricy side.

Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Typical Applebee's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

The food was average, but you can't beat the value of the 2 for $20 deal they were offering. Our waiter wasn't the friendliest, but he wasn't rude either. What did bother me was that he didn't ask us if we wanted any dessert, coffee, etc after our meal and just immediately placed the check on the table as one of us was still eating our entree. There are so many other restaurants in the area that I would only recommend going here if you have a real hankering for Applebee's.

• Visited April 2013