“slow service great food” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Louisville, Kentucky
“slow service great food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

A friend and I came here after a day of shopping. at first they told us we would have to wait about ten mins. thats cool, wasnt a big deal. as we got seated and ordered our food it took our server forever to bring out our salad and bread sticks. we finished that and cont. to wait on our food some more which then took more time. by the time we finally got our food we werent even hungry anymore. needless to say the service was alright but the waiting time was ridiculous. I would come back to this resturant because the food is great no compliants there, just expected to have faster service.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Buffalo, New York
“So good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

My boyfriend and I went here for dinner on March 22nd. We were in town for the day visiting Splash Lagoon and decided to come here. They told us the wait was about 45 min but it was only about 20. We got our appetizer quickly but waited about a half hour or more for our dinners, it seemed to take forever. It was worth the wait because the food was delicious and took half of it with us because we were so full. Definitely recommend going here it the food is so good.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milton, Canada
“Couldn't pass on the good deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Attended: March 14, 2014

My wife and I were visiting Erie for the weekend and landed here for lunch upon our arrival. We each had the unlimited salad/Soup/bread sticks - for $6.99. The soup was a cream base with gnocci - incredible.

The young lady that served us was really nice and helpful - and not in a phony way that some servers have.

We'd definitely return.

Visited March 2014
Erie, Pennsylvania
“The Olive Garden, It's pretty good, if you're into that sort of thing...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have eaten here from time to time and always been satisfied.
When you go to a place like this, you have got to remember, IT'S OLIVE GARDEN.
Not a high end fancy pants restaurant. If you remember that you'll be fine.
The service for me has always been top notch, with a friendly wait staff.
The food is usually satisfying, and usually an acceptable price.
Just remember that it is a chain and treat the staff with respect and you should have a good time.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cranesville, Pennsylvania
“Food was poor, Salad overpriced.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Upon visiting the Olive Garden I wanted to take advantage of the "Soup and Salad" that is usually $6.99 We were there early and I was looking forward to my light dressing on my own salad. My husband likes the extra calories so we get our own salads.
The waiter seem to bulk when I requested my own salad but obliged us. When he brought the soup out it was SO SALTY that I could not eat it. He seemed offended that I could not eat it but brought me another requested flavor.
The salad had NO croutons or tomatoes in it!!!! Just a bunch of lettuce and an olive.....when this is your only meal for dinner, you tend to be disappointed at the presentation or lack of ingredients. The bread sticks were so over done we could of thrown them and broken a window.
When the check came he had charged us $9.99 for my salad...I could of gotten a meal for that cost! Instead I could a bowl full of lettuce, Burnt bread sticks, and salty soup. I asked him to adjust the bill since it was only 2:30. He told us he could not................
We visit the Olive Garden at least once every two weeks in Erie. This left us very disenchanted and we probably won't be back for a VERY long time.
Poor customer service, price and food.

• Visited February 2014