“They have a lot of nerve!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Tallyho-tel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Erie
Tallyho-tel
Save Saved
You added Tallyho-tel to your Saves list
7455 Schultz Rd, I-90 at Exit 27, Erie, PA 16509   |
Ranked #31 of 35 hotels in Erie
Louisville, Kentucky
“They have a lot of nerve!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

At least there were no bugs or vermin. Claimed wifi, nope. I don't you could get any more caulking around the tub. This place was at the end of it's life ten years ago. I will say, the shower was hot and great pressure... Probably it's only saving grace.

• Stayed September 2012

45 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

When I first walked in the room, it stunk! Seriously. It smelled so bad that i.had to use my perfume to cover up! we got a double bed room since it was me and my daughter as well as my parents. the price was affordable and the service was okay. They had a laundry room and a pool as well as free wifi. I think It was an okay stay... Could have been better.

• Stayed July 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

I am a business man on a budget. I return 3 to 4 times / year. Usually spend the weekend (in Friday, out Sunday ).
front desk very nice, housekeeping very attentive.
Not too much negative about it. Get the same room every time. Clean, stocked w/ towels. Bed comfortable. Sofa clean and comfortable. Summer guests do party outside, but I figure they can have fun, too. Winter time it's quiet as a mouse.
Do wish wi-fi for rooms.
McDonald's close. Doc Holiday's restaurant and bar, cold beer and good food next door.
Really like this place.

• Stayed September 2011
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

If your looking for a 3 or 4 star hotel, THIS IS NOT IT !!! If you just looking for a place to sleep overnight and sleep, then its ok i guess. very convenient location, and Anthony the manager, was a very nice person, had no problem with anyone at the desk. Like i said, for the price, dont think your going to get luxuries and a 4 star hotel...for that, you need to pay at least 100 a night. So not expecting much, it worked for us.

Room Tip: no internet in the room unless you are located near where the lobby is..kind of inconvenient..
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

Located right off I-90 very convenient.Old Knights Inn park right at your door.Clean room good TV channel selection.Very kind staff.Mc Donalds right next door.If you want five star go somewhere else.If you don't mind No Frills and want save 50 or 60 bucks,this place will do just fine.

• Stayed May 2012
Barrie, ON
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

This hotel was not clean, I did not want to take my shoes off the entire time. Even after a shower I felt dirty.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
conneautville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

This was the worst place i have ever stayed. we checked in, went to the room to drop our bags. we we opened the door, the smell was bad. We came back later, about 3 hours later. Getting ready for bed, when i felt something bitter my foot. My husband looked and it was a flea!!! When then found more all over our bed!!!! He went to the front desk, but they would not refund our money. They gave us a diffarent room, in the newer part. Well it smelled better, and no fleas. However cobwebs in all the corners. Also the tub did not hold water. Our bathroom floor got all wet. We checked in around 6 pm. and checked out by 8.30 am. I would never stay here again, would sleep in my car first. Not worth saving 10 bucks!!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Tallyho-tel? Share your experiences!