“Loved it!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
New York
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Had lunch here today for the first time! Very clean, great service....Really loved my quesadillas, and my friend really enjoyed the taquitos! I will definitely return.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

86% Recommend
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Full of crap!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Found hair in my food, told waiter he was very apologetic which was great. He said dont worry about this, it's on me. I felt better after hearing that. I requested the same thing as its my fave. It came out so freakin fast I feel as though most of it came from what I sent back. whatever, I carefully inspect my food before digging in. We get our bill and we were still charged. When I confronted him about what he said, which was dont worry aboht it, its on me." He told me that the one I sent back was on him........seriously? You usually make people pay for stuff thats sent back? I was upset. We wont be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, ON
“Recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We were looking for Mexican in the Erie, PA area on a road trip and dropped in based upon previous reviews. Service was efficient and food was tasty, plentiful and reasonably priced. Would return again if back in the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Best Mexican food I have ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I love Mexican food and never pass up opportunity to eat at a ne Mexican restaurant. While visiting Erie PA we ate at Toreros. OMG I was surprised how good it was. I will o back every time I visit Erie and we are there three to four times a year.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
NorthCentral PA
“Excellent! Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I've eaten at this restaurant for over 10 years...and have always enjoyed my meal. The food is excellent and is unbelievably fast. I always get the poppers with pepper jelly as an appetizer....can't be beat! I am also pleased with the number of vegetarian options on the menu. The vegetable fajitas arrived sizzling on a platter and the portions are huge. Top it all off with a margarita on the rocks and you feel like you are in Mexico!

• Visited September 2013