“The Inn At Presque Isle, Great Deal and location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Inn at Presque Isle

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Erie
Inn at Presque Isle
You added Inn at Presque Isle to your Saves list
2930 W 6th Street, Erie, PA 16505   |
Ranked #4 of 9 Erie B&B and Inns
Pennsylvania
“The Inn At Presque Isle, Great Deal and location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My husband, daughter and her family, which includes a 10 month old and a 2 and 1/2 year old, stayed at the Inn at Presque Isle in June for one night. We were happy with the front desk...everyone was so friendly and helpful. Our rooms, which were side by side, which is waht we asked for, were just fine. I won't tell you this place is brand new. It's been around a while, but we have no complaints with how everything was, other than the beds being the noisiest creakiest beds we have ever slept in. It wasn't that they weren't comfortable and clean, just noisy!!!! LOL! We had requested a pack and play, and although it wasn't in my daughter's room when we checked in, they brought it right away. Rooms were clean, towels were fine, and the pool was clean and very nice. It's within walking distance to the amusement park, Waldameer, and right down the hill is Presque Isle Park with the beaches and the bike trails. You can't beat this location. Coffee and donuts are complimentary in the main office 8:00 a.m. each morning. Restaurants and gift shops not too far away either. We highly recommend this motel if you are going to Erie. Can't beat the price either.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
GRAND ISLAND
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

our daughter spent a week here, we just a couple of days, and she was definitely the winner at this old-style, family-run, sprawling, slightly shopworn spread of motel and cottages (trailers, actually) at the neck of Presque Isle... they'd be outta' things... say like shuffleboard discs... but usually accommodating and while the cottages were innocent of such virtues as air-conditioning, lake breezes kept it all well within range... we just loved the informality it all and had to wonder how long such a place can survive...

Room Tip: splurge... go up a couple bucks for a slightly larger cottage
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Pgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Great warm atmosphere! I was greeted by great staff & an adorable 3 legged puppy!!! They made me feel special as soon as I walked in the door. Chris, who was the manager on duty explained every question I had in great detail. The place was clean as a whistle! I loved the "old charm" this inn had! I had called to the front to request a few more towels & the staff insisted that they bring them down to me in my room! Saving me a trip out in the cold weather! I will definetly come back in the summertime to experience that huge beautiful swimming pool!! I enjoyed my stay here tremendously! Thank you for providing great customer service (you don't find that anymore!) and a nice quaint place to stay in Erie!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Troy, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The "inn" seems to be a complex of motels. I stayed in building D, which was a single story motel with about 8 rooms. My room was clean and of a decent size. The shower had what I call 1950s style colorful ceramic tiles that were well kept. (On a weird note, these are my favorite! I always enjoy seeing a shower still tiled in these) Even better that they are well kept!
When I arrived I was greeted warmly. The owners are professional. I can imagine with their location that they are absolutely packed in the summer, as they seem to do a good job of taking care of their guests. And in the off season, prices are beyond fantastic!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to stay another night in Erie after spending way too much money on an average room at the Comfort Inn. We stopped at The Inn to inquire about a room, even though it was already around 7 PM. They were SO helpful, they even let us look at the room before we made a decision to stay the night. Well, we chose to stay and were thrilled.

GREAT rates, very clean room, VERY quiet, and the best towels I have ever seen at a hotel/motel/inn.

I cannot say enough good things about this Inn. I highly reccommend!

• Stayed August 2012
Irwin, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

This was my 1st stay here but DEFINITELY not my last! Upon checking in, I was given an upgrade from my queen room to a kitchenette! My first EVER upgrade! I was only staying 1 night, but the extra space was wonderful. Got to visit with the dog on site. The pool looked great but i didn't go because I go to Erie for a trip to PI and the sand, not a pool.

Clean, only sign of wear was a rotting windowsill in the bathtub area, but I didn't expect anything fancy. No smells, I felt safe and friendly people :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Aliquippa, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Inn two weeks ago and were thrilled with the spotless room, the comfortable bed, great shower, and, above all, the service of the staff. These folks were professional, warm, and we cannot wait to return. They even recommended Joe Roots, a terrific steak house across the street. By all means, give this outstanding Inn a try. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Inn at Presque Isle? Share your experiences!