“Dissapointed” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 35 Hotels in Erie
pa.
“Dissapointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

rooms very dated, and in need of new mattresses for sure. Room pretty dusty and dirty. They really need to get on there housekeeping department, bedding very wrinkled and unfresh looking. On a positive note breakfast was good, Staff very friendly and nice. Until they make rooms in better shape they should really lower the price, because the rooms do not meet the Hilton standards for sure.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

VICKI M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Erie, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. I can completely understand your concerns regarding the rooms. Due to extremely high occupancy and usage, the hotel has worn much quicker than expected. At this point, some of the cleanliness items are actually condition and hard to control. As far as the other housekeeping issues, we will be certain to address them with our housekeeping team. We are in the process of upgrading some of our bedding elements for a newer, fresher look. We want our guest to leave and be extremely satisfied and we fell short during your stay. I hope you will give us another chance to make your stay a memorable one.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Geneva, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have been staying here over the past 5-6 years. If visiting the water park, it is far superior to the hotels attached to the water park. Unfortunately the value for the price I pay over the years has decreased slightly; however, still a good value for the price.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. Rates do vary from time to time based on availability. Please call us in the future and we will certainly give you the best we can. Looking forward to your return in the future.
Cambridge, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Above average room. We had a king bed with a full size fridge, two burner stove, micro wave. Both room and bathroom was quite spacious. Breakfast variety was the only disappointment. No bacon, no donuts, no oj. Would definitely stay there again. Room tip. We had room 221 and the view was a wall but was very quiet. Front desk service was excellent as we arrived an hour before check in but was accommodated. Breakfast area was kept very clean. One young lady even can by and asked if we would like our used plate thrown out. Good service there too

Stayed February 2014
Thank you for your great comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am sorry that you were slightly disappointed in the breakfast. We do have a rotational calendar that we use to add a variety of items and it is per Homewood standards. Donuts are not a selection that we offer. I am glad everything else seemed to meet your expectations. Looking forward to seeing you again.
Oak Creek, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

This is an excellent hotel close to shopping and many fine places to eat. The rooms are clean and the staff extreemly helpful and friendly. The complementary breakfast is hot and delicious and offers many items to choose from. I will stay here whenever I am in Erie, PA.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your great comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad we met your expectations. We are looking forward to you staying with us again.
Erie, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Simply a fantastic, comfortable and very relaxing hotel. The suites are fantastic. I felt like I was at home. I have to travel to Erie a few times every year and I will not hesitate to stay at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

VICKI M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Erie, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
I am so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Homewood Suites Erie. Reading your words “Home away from Home” made me smile and made me feel like we accomplished our goal. Our goal is to provide a “Home away from Home” atmosphere so that our guest can still maintain their normal routine while traveling. We also treat our guest like family. We realize how difficult it is to be on the road and traveling. We certainly hope you will choose us again on your next travels to Erie.
Cortland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Spacious rooms. Great for a family on vacation. I didn't use all of the ammenities, like the pool and fitness area on this trip, but they looked very nice. Breakfast was excellent. They even had a complimentary dinner the night I was there...I wasn't able to attend that.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites for your recent lodging needs. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that we met your expectations. Hopefully on your next visit, you can experience our evening dinner hour which consists of Beer, Wine, Non-alcoholic beverages, salad (rotational) and a full dinner to meet your needs. We do rotate dinner items each day/month to add variety. It is a Monday through Thursday event from 5:30 to 7:30. Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to Erie.
Shamokin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was extremely satisfied with all aspects of my stay at this high quality establishment. I was checked in promptly, with directions to my room, as well as other facilities with in the hotel. My room was very spacious and cleanly. The amenities were plentiful. My room was quiet, and the climate control worked perfectly. My only slight complaint is the pillows were too puffy. Other than that, everything in the room was superb. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel. It is short distance from the Erie International Airport and downtown Erie, but away from the hustle and bustle. Multiple shopping facilities and restaurants are located right near the hotel as well. Long story short, this hotel is of great quality, location, and price. I was extremely satisfied.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. I am glad that we met your expectations. I am pleased to share that we are transitioning to new bedding and upgrading to king pillows within the next few weeks. Hopefully when you return, you can let us know what you think of the changes. Looking forward to seeing you soon

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Erie? Share your experiences!