Just stayed here and the accommodation we're standard to most Homewood Suites. The front desk was very welcoming to our family of 6. Although the décor was a little dated our room was clean and served us well. I did notice some quirks. I can't remember ever staying at a hotel that did not have an automatic opening door to the front lobby. With 4 kids (10, 8, 6, 4 years old) it definitely was something I noticed as the ducks followed. A second quirk was the fact that this hotel does not have King Suites with a separate living room, but only offer queen beds on those true suites. I hope this can at least be an option on the future.
Regardless I did love the location and would definitely be back especially for another Grove City shopping pilgrimage.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Hotel Erie
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Hotel
- Homewood Suites Erie
- Erie Homewood Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites by Hilton Erie is conveniently located just a few short miles from Eerie International Airport and Presque Isle State Park in Erie, Pennsylvania. Visit our hotel and enjoy our Mon-Thurs Welcome Home reception, free breakfast, 24-hour convenience shop and free high speed wired and wireless internet acess. Whatever the reason for your visit, relax and keep in shape at our indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Erie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.