“Italy in our backyard” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Italy in our backyard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Mi Scuzi restaurant is Erie's small taste of Italy! The food options are something different yet tasteful from your everyday menu! I haven't experienced a bad meal yet. Service is great! The small house setting gives a sense of family! Can't wait to eat there again!

• Visited June 2013

Erie, Pennsylvania
“Our new farorite local restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

My wife and I are empty nesters, so we often dine out. We discovered Mi Scuzi restaurant over a year ago and have dined there many, many times. Each meal is a new experience due to the wide and varied menu items. My wife is more adventurous in trying new dishes and has yet to be dissapointed in any of her meals. My nickname of "Mr Picky", has NEVER been teted at this restaurant due to Chef Michael, always willing to create something different and exciting for me.

If you need a quiet night out, or an evening with friends, we would highly recommend stopping at MI Scuzi for an enjoyable dining experience.

Lake City, Pennsylvania, United States
“Keep Coming Back Over and Over”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have never had anything but a wonderful experience at Mi Scuzi. The food is always delicious and the atmosphere and wait staff are as gracious as could be from curbside valet to table. I frequent Mi Scuzi every couple of months to see what has changed on the menu as well as the décor and renovations. One thing that stays consistent is the amazing calamari!!!! I could eat it as a main dish with a bottle of wine every day!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Italian restaurant in Erie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We enjoy dining at Mi Scuzi. My filet mignon was the best I've ever been served anywhere! Perfectly prepared and so flavorful. Service is outstanding and very friendly atmosphere! This IS THE place to dine! Try it, you'll like it!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Guelph
“Mr. Mi Scuzi,”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

you are not excused. The food that we had there was terrible. My so called sea food lasagna, was swimming in cheese sauce with a few shrimps floating in it. The lasagna it self was plain, there was no fish in between the layers of pasta. Both my husband & my self were looking forward to it after reading the reviews. His veal was very pasty, again the sauce used was thick. However the white bean soup was good, & my house salad could have used a little less vinegar. One more thing, I always thought that OssoBuco was made with Beef!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Been to Mi Scuzi? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mi Scuzi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.