“Wonderful meal!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Newtown, PA
“Wonderful meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

While home for the weekend, we took our family here. We didn't have a reservation Friday night (around 7:15PM) but the hostess was able to accommodate the 5 of us within just a few minutes. Our waitress was attentive. The food arrived in a timely manner and was delicious. My husband ordered the Fried Green tomato salad and raved about how good it was. The linguine and clams was very good, plenty of garlic! Would definitely recommend it for a good dinner out.

Erie, Pennsylvania
“Top knotch place, very classy candle light dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

For the hopeless romantics, or someone looking for a sophisticated meal, this is the place for you. Perfect for a date night, I would dress appropriate for this restaurant, it is high class. We went for Valentine’s Day and had a four course meal at a very reasonable price. I don’t think the place is packed all that often since they were making mistakes (as far as bringing the wrong meal out to a table, forgetting to give us our Champaign, or mixing up the courses, and serving the main dish before the starters. I think they may have been a little overwhelmed but in all fairness it was Valentine’s Day. Our sit down candle light meal was amazing! The wedding soup was homemade, and amazing! The rolls were spot on, and the starter raviolis were tasty and large in portion. The timing was perfect the Moscato wine was fantastic, and out water was refilled constantly. They offered a valet, which is really nice, and for what we got the price was right. My only complaint is that the gratuity was added. We always tip 20% but when we are forced gratuity, for only 2 of us, they can have what they charged.
I believe it was the owner who came out to greet us, you can tell this is a very detailed oriented facility, we will return, and I highly recommend it, and I don’t do that often.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Amazing Menu!!! The sea bass over risotto is absolutely fantastic! Great place for a cozy intimate dinner with your honey but you'll want to come back with a group so you can taste each other's dishes:) The staff is very knownledgeable and friendly. They don't miss a beat! If you are looking for some serious fine dining in Erie, I highly recommend Mi Scuzi! Enjoy!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best restaurant in erie pa by far!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

If your looking for some of the best italian food in erie this is your restaurant. The atmosphere and great service I recieved while sitting down to one of the best meals I have had in a long time really will make your night enjoyable. I started my meal with ( melt in your mouth) tuna carpaccio and had the veal saltimbocca which was just out right amazing. A for sure must try when you come to Erie.

Boston
“disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

we stayed in Erie Pennsylvania just to get away from Buffalo Ny. We had read the reviews on trip advisor. The food was not good. My bf ordered veal parmesan and reveived veal marsala. I order the chilean bass, not fresh. I have yet to find a good restaurant since I left Texas.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Been to Mi Scuzi? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mi Scuzi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.