“Great shakes and, er, um” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 345 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Fast Food
Dining options: Takeout, Late Night
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Great shakes and, er, um”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Milkshakes here are great. That's about all I can handle here anymore. We ate here a week ago and felt so bloated and greasy after eating a burger and fries. Cant recommend that feeling.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Denver, Colorado
“Yuko”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I was in Erie for business and excited to see a Steak n Shake. I have eaten at them before and they have great food. They just recently opened one where I live which I ate at and it was great. Well my first trip to this one in Erie was so so. The second time as I was munching on my fries I noticed half my fries were still frozen. I showed the waiter and he was like, "oh gee I think that happens sometimes." Not to me, as I didn't go back to that one. Not sure if I will go to the one where I live either.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Canada
“Friendly staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

We had a good breakfast and the price is right. It is a very clean restaurant and the staff is nice.

Visited August 2012
South Charleston, Ohio
“Great summer treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We had shakes and snacks after a long swim at the beach! Food and service was great and we would always recommend!

Visited June 2012
Toronto, Canada
“always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

love steak and shake whatever state i'm in! good cheap burgers made with real meat! love the thin fries and the shakes are the best and a good price! they are now open for breakfast from 6-11 but we never had it sure its good and reasonable priced.

Visited July 2012