“Best chicken anywhere” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
St Paul
“Best chicken anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

We look forward to this stop when traveling I-90 because we don't have Chick-Fil-A in our home state. We were so impressed the first time that we make it a point to go back. The grilled chicken sandwiches are so tender and juicy. The service was quick and very pleasant. This is a rare fast food place where the staff seem to really be enjoying what they do and their interactions with customers. The woman in the dining room cleaned tables as soon as people left and even cleared our trays while we finished our milkshakes (the peach is amazing!). Good place for families to stop as there is a play area for the young ones. It is located just off I-90 at exit 24. This is quite a congested business area so you have to watch carefully for it on the left.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cranesville, Pennsylvania
“Great Staff, Great Food....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

The food is always good here! I always order a salad and love them.... although the amount of lettuce is pretty sparse each time but the taste is so good I don't have the heart to say anything. My husband orders the chicken sandwich w/fries and his meal is great. Sometime the place is overrun with children and it is best to sit over in the section where the bathrooms are.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rochester, New York
“best fast food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Typical CFA with a pleasant staff. easy to get in an out of the parking lot. This one also has indoor play area for the little ones.

Visited February 2014
“Good but not great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I will always check out Chick-fil because of the SERVICE and the Chicken sandwiches. I hate to admit this but I've perhaps the luster is wearing thin: The past few times the chicken sandwiches have been dry (holding them too long) and the friendly service ("it's my pleasure") replaced by 'have a good day'. I come to Chick for the food and service; although not quite up to high standars it still beats any other fast food restaurant (do you here McDonalds?).

Visited January 2014
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Fantastic! They need to be in Canada!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

The food is Fantastic and hard to tell it's fast food! I LOVE their seasonal Peach milkshakes. To DIE for!

Amazing service! The order was fast and the floor staff that came to my table a few times to ask if I wanted a free beverage refill! They also clean the tables within minutes of a guest leaving. There are ALWAYS clean tables!

This place really is amazing! IT's not a regular and convenient stop when going through Erie.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Chick-fil-A, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.