“immaculate!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Twin Pine Manor Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ephrata
Twin Pine Manor Bed & Breakfast
You added Twin Pine Manor Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
1934 West Main Street, Ephrata, PA 17522   |
Ranked #2 of 9 Ephrata B&B and Inns
Lake Grove, New York
“immaculate!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2008

My wife and I stayed in the Alpine Room. Beautiful place. I have not been to a BB since i was a teen (20 yrs). I am a neat freak / germaphobe. Let me tell you this place was immaculate. The Jacuzzi was wonderful and the fireplace just added more to romance. Plan on returning next year, but in a different room. Norm was an excellent host. The breakfast was delicious. There is a player piano which Norm turns on at 8:30am sharp for breakfast. Real nice.

• Liked — The Bed was sooo comfortable.
  • Disliked — windows, too much light
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
YORK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2008

My boss gave me an incentive and the prize was a B&B stay any where I wanted. After weeks of searching the internet I found Twin Pines. It was booked over the dates I was looking for, so we decided to wait until our next Anniversary to stay. I just had to have the Alpine Room. Well I'm glad we waited. The home is beautiful and Norm is a great host. We will definately stay again in the future.

• Liked — Everything was great!!!!
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
vestal, ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2008

Twin Pine Manor is a wonderful place to spend a special weekend! Norm and Brenda are very nice and make you feel welcome. Everything you read about the french toast is right!! Very comfortable - you could not want anything more than this. People staying there were all so friendly making it a very enjoyable time. Will definitely return for another weekend.

• Liked — everything
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2008

We had a wonderful time here. We stayed in the Grapevine room which is very cozy and furnished just beautifully. Only complaint is that the DVD player didn't work, so well. We enjoyed the beautiful landscape and took many pictures.
Breakfast was wonderful too. Norm is a wonderful host.
We also ate dinner at Lily's on Main..wonderful food..just the best and the owner even came to talk to us...very nice touch.

• Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Marylad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2008

We would recommend this bed and breakfast to everyone! It was an awesome experience from the time that we arrived until the time we left. Owner and staff were hospitable. The house has everything in it that you need from a recreation room to several sitting rooms and a gym. The house is spotless!!! The food was delicious! The house is centrally located to a number of activities and restaurants in Ephrata and in
Lancaster County, including great outlet shopping. We cannot wait to return!!!

• Liked — The owner and staff hospitality, cleanliness and awesome food!
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
Kutztown PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2007

Planned a surprise stay to Lancaster, which is my favorite place to get away. Made my reservations with ease on the website.
We stayed in the Polo room on the first floor. (We are horse lovers). The room was very comfy, just a bit on the small size. It was clean and quiet being next to the kitchen area. The breakfast was wonderful. It was a shame we only stayed one night. Norm was very pleasant. Grounds are beautiful. House is impeccable!...Recommend this one!

• Liked — beautiful grounds, house impeccable
  • Disliked — room was a little on the small size
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled as a couple
Lakewood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2007

I have stayed here several times, and have never had a problem with the time I checked in, and you can just wander around and enjoy yourself. To say it is beautiful, immaculate, friendly, etc. is an understatement to say the least. I wish I could go more often, but Norman only keeps it open April-Dec. and only week-ends, but I've known him to make exceptions. I've already made my plans for a 2 night stay in Oct. and can't wait to return. Do yourself a favor and stay at this Inn. I promise you won't regret it.

Helen,

Lakewood NJ

• Liked — Everything
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed June 2005, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Twin Pine Manor Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!