“Fresh Tasty Mexican food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 66 Restaurants in Ephrata
Cuisines: Mexican
Pennsylvania
“Fresh Tasty Mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

Since discovering La Borimex outside of Ephrata, Pennsylvania, my friends and I are always stopping by for lunch or dinner. The food is absolutely delicious, freshly made and very tasty. What a nice change from the chain restaurants where everything is microwaved. Very friendly service, casual and food arrives quickly and steaming hot. I think that I have tried everything on the menu but my favorite are their burritos, busting with ingredients and very filling. My second favorite would be the taco salad piled high and the shell is yummy. Don't miss the fresh guacamole with freshly made chips. I guess I have 3 favorites!

When you pick your beverage from the cooler, try the coconut water or coconut juice. When it's sizzling outside, they are a refreshing alternative to soda.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Blue Ball, Pennsylvania
“You'd never expect this in Hinkletown, PA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

A gem indeed for authentic mexican dishes. Delicious chicken enchiladas, our favorite but many fresh iingredient dishes like burritos, fajitas, chimichangas, quesadillas and more. Their tacos are different but like I said it's authentic mexican so depending on their version of a taco you might be surprised. Don't forget appetizers and desserts they have it all.

• Visited June 2011