“My Pizza Home” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Romance
Good for: Families with children, Romance
“My Pizza Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I've been going to here to eat since I was little. I loved coming then and I still get excited coming now. It keeps getting better and better each time. I still love coming for the pizza and wings but I must say my new favorite are the cannoli bites! It's a family atmosphere and I will always come back!

• Visited June 2013

“Love this pizza!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

One of the hardest things about moving to Harrisburg was finding good pizza. I was beyond excited when we discovered Jigsy's. It is like a taste of home!!

• Visited June 2013
Vicenza, Italy
“Not for Me”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I'm new to this area and don't know "Old Forge", so I was expecting real pizza with real pizza crust and Italian style flavor. That's not what we got. The crust was "biscuity" and quite thick for the paltry toppings. Our chicken wings were decent, however I ordered mild and even my spicy loving husband thought they were quite hot. Maybe we got the wrong heat level.

I can't think of any reason to try Jigsy's again, so we won't.

Visited May 2013
Middletown, Pennsylvania
“A bit of Old Forge in the Capital Region”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Having loved my first encounter with Old Forge-style pizza, I rejoiced when I heard that an establishment in the Harrisburg area was making that style of pizza. So I trundled across the river to find Jigsy's. I timed my visit for after the lunch crowd, about 2pm. I started off with one of the soups of the day: Italian Wedding. Very good. Then the entree: Old Forge-style double crust white pizza, 3 cuts. Very tasty, though I could have handled more garlic and less salt. There are many varieties of Old Forge pizza apparently. The TV above the fireplace was silently showing a soap opera (a bit of a non sequitur). I'd definitely go there again, though I'd hope to go with friends.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St James, North Carolina
“Like being home !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We truely miss our Friday nite visits to our home away from home at Jigsy's in Enola ! The pizza reminds us o home in NE Pa. and the service is like being at home. We need a Jigsy's in North Carolina.

• Visited September 2012