“Good Food, Good Prices” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Kendall, New York
“Good Food, Good Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Buttonwood Motel which I am assuming is the same Buttonwood that is being reviewed here. The Motel rooms were smallish but clean and since we were only staying for 1 night it was comfortable for us. We ate dinner at the restaurant there and the food was very good and the prices were reasonable. The waitresses were friendly and attentive. We also very the coffee very good. It was a cold day and it hit the spot that night in the room. This is probably not a place I would stay for a week but it filled our need for the weekend ( we were there to see the elk herd in nearby Benezette ).

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
“Good prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

You definitely get a decent sized meal for your money. I went there for breakfast and each menu item had three different sizes for everything, which I loved. You could mix and match and not be tied down to one entree. My breakfast was okay, it wasn't amazing but I wasn't expecting five star quality food. Definitely worth a stop.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pennsylvania
“Large Servings at Low Prices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

At first glance, the Buttonwood Restaurant doesn't look too impressive..It's just a standard diner style restaurant but it had a staff that is exceptionally friendly & efficient and the food is wonderful.

The menu is fairly diverse with everything from sandwiches, burgers, and full meals. They are known most for their amazing breakfast and their famous Friday fish fries.

All of the locals go there for Friday fish fries so get there before the crowd for the best meal and service. They have take outs but I recommend eating in. The fish portions are huge!

My last meal there consisted of a fish sandwich (comes with potato chips and pickles) and I had a cup of clam chowder. Everything was fantastic. The prices are very reasonable.

• Visited December 2012