“FIesta Ole es bueno” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“FIesta Ole es bueno”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Everyone in our family likes Fiesta Ole. Their price, atmosphere, food quality is good. When we get the craving for Mexican food, this is the place to go.

Visited April 2013

52% Recommend
East Greenville, Pennsylvania
“My favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My favorite restaurant since moving to the Lehigh Valley. The burritos are some of the best I have ever had.

Visited April 2013
East Greenville, Pennsylvania
“Not the best around!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

New in town, so we thought we would give it a try. Extremely greasy! Our stomachs were upset for days after.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Allentown, PA
“Couldn't finish our meals... SALTY”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Someone wrote, "Best Mexican Food Around." Hardly. I know On The Border is a chain, but it is far superior to this place. My wife and I got the fish tacos and neither one of us finished our meal. Our daughter, who LOVES Mexican food, pushed her burritos around her plate. When we got home, I spent the remainder of the night drinking bottle after bottle of water, so-much-so, that I thought I would spring a leak. The food was entirely too salty. The margarita was good, however.

Visited February 2013
Macungie
“Friendly & Fun!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I'd like to start off by saying it was a well liked place which is a good sign due to how packed it was. Secondly they accommodated us with no problems when it came to our 2month olds car seat and responded quickly to our request of a warm cup of water to heat our daughters bottle. Lastly, the food was delicious and the server was attentive! My favorite part was the entertainment with the live Mariachi group! I'd go back definitely
-Lindsey