“Great place to have lunch!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Mount Joy, PA
“Great place to have lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2007

I enjoyed the food at Flowers in the Kitchen and the frequent amiable conversations I have with the people there. I always make a point of suppoting "Mom & Pop" restaurants and it is a pleasure to eat here. The food is great; the atmosphere is friendly and comfortable (there is a nice outside patio in the back of the restaurant).

I always take visitors to eat here.

pittsburgh
“bland food!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2007

We ate there on Good Friday. We were visiting E-town to see the college with my older son. The food was very bland and quite pricey. We received a small salad, but they said that they we quite busy at lunch and were out of alot of items. Salad (small)and the dressings were limited. We ordered shrimp on rice, although listed as seasoned and served with rice, tomotoes, and olives, were actually four shrimp, a cut up cooked tomato (unseasoned) a few black olives (unseasoned) served on plain white rice. Nothing else! We each received one very small slice of bread, never offered more. Our entree's were priced around $18.00 each (four shrimp!). We would never go back, even though my son did like the college and will probably attend in the fall.