“Surprisingly good” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 37 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees…all cooked to order!Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Haven't been to a Hoss's since my kids were little. Hasn't changed much, although I must say my steak was prepared perfectly and had great flavor. i am not a fan of salad bars but the people I was w/were and they gave it high marks.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“It makes me, it makes me, sssss sick!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Strange thing about eating here is that I get hungry for a salad bar every once in a while. It is the only one around so I go back and every time I do later that night I get indigestion and nausea. Don't know if it has preservatives on it or it is me, but don't have that problem at the competition. I've heard other people say the same. Too bad cause it always looks good.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Robbinsville, New Jersey, United States
“Unexpectedly good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Walked in and cautious. Great salad bar, soup bar, and dessert bar. Steaks were really, really good.

Visited August 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Good food - nice place to take your family.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

When we are hungry for a good salad we always go to Hoss's. They keep there salad bar at this location stocked and cleaned. The meals are average and we feel are priced good for what you get. The service is normally good. We have had one bad experience but the manager more than made up for that one bad experience. Only complaint is the new ices and desserts that I was looking forward to trying that they had added to dessert bar are not very good.

• Visited May 2012
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
“A nice place to take your family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Hoss's is a good family restaurant, well priced with one of the best all you can eat soup and salad bars you will find. it's hard not to try all four or five soups during your visit, each tasty. They maintain and keep the salad bar stocked with fresh items, and an incredible selection of fine greens. The steaks we had were tasty, and almost all were done properly with only one being medium rather than medium rare. The help is polite and keeps your drinks filled, and the ice cream is a good finish.

• Visited May 2012