“Worst service I ever had” 2 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Worst service I ever had”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We called ahead and waited a long time anyway. They were busy so that was ok but waiting for our server to greet us for another 15 minutes is not ok. We then order drinks and appetizers. We got our appetizers before our server returned with drinks. I had to get up and walk over to the servers station to get plates because our food was dying on our table. We finished our apps and didn't get our dinner order in yet. It seams like our server had too many tables to attend to. I served years ago and I know how it is but this place was too much. Great looking place lousy service. I'd stay away on a busy night.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Coatesville, Pennsylvania
“Really Nice Find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

On my son's recommendation we went for lunch and I wouldn't have found it without him. Not in town but in a rural setting outside of town. Very busy but we were seated right way. Nice atmosphere and there is an outside deck also. The service was excellent, there's an extensive menu and the food was really good. We shared a "tower" of onion rings with two different sauces, really good texas petal sauce. I had a reuben which was thick and really good and he had a BBQ chicken and ranch wrap. Would definitely go back.

Hershey
“Little bit of everything”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you have children stay away from the bar at the patio. Swearing drunks when I was there. Food is always good, prices are a little high. They do have a big menu and a big beer selection also a swing set kids in the ever expanding deck.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pennsylvania
“A sunny afternoon on the deck is always nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

They had roasted pork from the grill and I asked to top it on the carribean salad. It was okay but they only used head lettuce instead of fresh tender baby greens . Would make their salds better.
Enjoy the Seafood Thursday and Sunday specials.

Camp Hill
“Consistent, always busy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I have been to this place a number of times in the last couple of years. From happy hour time the place is always busy. The service is ok. The food feels massed produced but it is tasty and reasonable. Same formula makes their place in Mechanicsburg busy also.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere