“Always a good time” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 28 Restaurants in Edinboro
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Steakhouse, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: A landmark in Edinboro since the turn of the century, The Edinboro Hotel Bar has the distinction of being the town's oldest eating & drinking establishment. Lunch & dinner specials are offered daily. Specialty dinner nights include: Mexican Mondays, Italian Tuesdays, Boneless Wing & Gourmet Burger Wednesdays, Steak Night Thursdays, Fish Fry Fridays & Prime Rib Saturdays. The rustic wood bar features a full selection of legal beverages including 15 draught beers. If you're looking to catch the big game, The Hotel has 10 HD flatscreen tvs & 1 big screen. The backroom has 2 pool tables, 1 dart board, Golden Tee Golf & other arcade games. The Hotel is a smoke-free family friendly environment. We also offer full-service catering for your next event or meeting.
Buffalo, New York
“Always a good time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Food is great along with cold beverages after golf. Every year we return for Chicken wings and great specials.

Visited June 2013

Edinboro
“Best place in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I visited the hotel bar on a trip through the area and it was great! Our waitress was friendly and very personable. The food was fantastic and very reasonable. I had a Reuben and my wife had a wedgie which is a sandwich on a pizza crust...delicious! Also, a wide variety on beer on tap. Even had a few local beers which were great. I highly recommend stopping for a bite to eat and a few drinks! And if I lived closer I would have them cater my sons graduation party! My family and I will definitely be back!

• Visited May 2013