“Excellent all around! Even my kids loved it” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Philadelphia PA
“Excellent all around! Even my kids loved it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

We went on Wednesday for dinner and arrived at 5:30 and had about a 25 minute wait, not too bad and we were called exactly at 25 minutes. We had no idea that Bang Bang shrimp was a special on Wednesdays. Instead of $9.90, it is $6! What a nice treat! Love the bang bang shrimp. We had that for a wonderful appetizer and our meal was just as good. Everything came out together and each person at our table (6 of us) all loved our meal. Our service was BEYOND fantastic. Our waiter was Jonathan (Jon) and he was more than amazing. What friendly service. We will be back even though it's a drive from our house!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Merion Park, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great night for seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I went to Bonefish Grill with my wife for our anniversary.
The food was nothing short of spectacular for a chain restaurant.

Philadelphia
“Get the Bang Bang Shrimp!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

An old co-worker of mine used to rave about Bonefish ALL the time. I finally went and understood her enthusiasm. I went with a group and we got 3 orders of the Bang Bang Shrimp...delicious!!! For an entree I had the Tilapia Imperial which was very good. I would absolutely go here again.

• Visited March 2014
Swarthmore, Pennsylvania
“Slightly dissapointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife's birthday and we were treated to dinner by my son and his family. A cold Monday evening and the restaurant was about half full. Been to Bonefish quite a few times and this is the first time we were seated immediately. That was good. There were six of us. Waitress was pleasant and took our drink orders. Then we ordered our entrees and after a few minutes she brought out a plate of flat bread and small dish of Olive oil mixed with pesto. The bread consisted of six very small slices, which we finished quickly. We asked for another serving of bread and waited almost ten minutes before it arrived. I ordered the night's special, cod over jasmine rice with a side of green beans. It was served on a plate without the rice. I informed the waitress immediately. She left and returned with a plate with a ball of dry bland rice. The rest of our party was pleased with their dinner. My fish was tasty but lacked the sauce that would have accompanied the jasmine rice. This was the first time I was not completely satisfied at Bonefish Grill. I would try this restaurant again.

• Visited March 2014
philadelphia
“good eats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Always enjoy my meals! Staff is polite and friendly. Food is tasty. The drink selection is great. Good spot to go.

• Visited December 2013