“This place is Great!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Easton, Pennsylvania
“This place is Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

What can I say, great food, great service and great people...a true gem in Easton. Pasta was cooked perfectly, meats were tender and fresh, and the Cheesecake is to die for. I would recommend this place without reservation!

• Visited March 2012

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Great family restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

Excellent Italian food. Pizza is legendary. Price is about average. Since its a family owned restaurant service is friendly & laid back. This is not the the place if you want a quick meal & run off to a meal. Like classic Italian restaurants, it's not just a meal, it's an event.

New York
“Good for the Lehigh Valley”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

The food is OK Italian food and might be among the best in the rgion. But by New York standards it is unremarkable.Also th price is a little high again, in New York you could get far better for the same cost and less.
It is a shame as the atmosphere is pleasnat with a cool genuine retro vibe and the service is friendly

• Visited June 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
pa
“This is real italian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2010

I visited Terry's Restaurant for the first time on Good Friday. I went with my son and decided to give it a try. We are 100% italian and like to try different italian restaurants to see who can really cook italian. I have passed it many times and either they were closed or it didn't fit my schedule, so I made it a point to take the drive. The location is great, a short drive into a very lovely area. The decor was very sweet and comfortable, like you were visiting someone's home for dinner. I was pleased with the large selection of authentic italian dishes, but seeing it in a menu and tasting it are two different things.. We ordered some appetizers, our main course and to my delight it was absolutely fantastic!!!! From the mouth watering appetizers to the crisp salad and warm fresh baked bread, to the perfectly cooked main course of pasta, to the nice selection of wine, and finally to the out of this world desserts, it was truly incredible. I have dined extensively within the lehigh valley, jersey and new york, and found this to put most other places to shame, and equal if not in some cases better than some of the best places in new york. During the meal the chef came out to see if we were enjoying the food which added a warmth to the whole experience. After our desserts and coffee the check arrived and to my surprise it was incredibly reasonable considering the quantity and quality of food we ate. I expected to pay so much more, as I have in many places in the lehigh valley. It is truly a gem and so well worth the trip for mouth watering food, prices that won't break the bank, and warm and friendly service from the owners. It was such a pleasure going to Terrys and I plan to make it my only italian restaurant in the lehigh valley. I highly recommend Terry's for truly authentic italian. Bravo!!!!!!!!!

Upper Black Eddy, PA
“Very good Italian food - comfortable setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2009

Sitting at a table at Terry's reminded me of sitting around the kitchen table at my Italian grandmother's house as a child. Everyone is chattering away, hands are flailing (that's how we Italians talk), and most importantly, you feel like you belong. The food was indeed delicious! I've only been to Terry's twice, and maybe I just haven't tried the things that are going to knock my socks off - but I'm not sure I would call it the best Italian in the Lehigh Valley. Still an excellent restaurant!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere