“Consistently very good” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Stockertown, Pennsylvania
“Consistently very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We order from Sicily's whenever my parents come to visit. They really enjoy their dinner entrees. I like their little drive through window, its easy for when I have the little ones in the car and dont want/cant carry everyone and everything. I just wish they delivered. Also the guy who answers the phone could be a bit more friendly.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Eastern, PA
“I's OK, not the best, but not the worst”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I LOVE pizza. So, I can say that I am vert finicky when it comes to my pizza. The pizza here is OK, nothing special and not my favorite. BUT, I can say this...in their favor. They have a wonderful Margarita Pizza - especially if you get it thin and crispy. You do have to tell them to spread the sauce close to the edges, because frankly, they are stingy with the sauce and you end up with about an inch and a half to two inches of crust. It's good crust, but HEY, I'm not paying for crust! I've had a variety of their dinner offerings, and can't really jump up and down. If it wasn't for their Margarita Pizza, I don't think I would go there any more. Take this for what you want. Just being honest.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Newport News, Virginia
“Ate lunch here with a customer, very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Price is very reasonable and nice sized portion. Waitress was quick though only came back once to check on refills. Very good and I'd recommend. their pizza looks great and will be something i try next visit.

Visited April 2013
“Freakin awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

We eat here often, to the point pizza is great garlic knots supper.. Most important the people working there make it a great place to eat.. Small area to dine in for lunch or dinner..they also have a drive up window for call ahead orders..

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere