“Veggie Burger from heaven!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Boulder, Colorado
“Veggie Burger from heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

This is not your ordinary veggie burger. It's heavenly....with black beans and, of all things, chunks of pumpkin to keep it moist and make it delicious. The Boulder onion soup is another unique treat. We can see why this great restaurant has been in business almost 20 years. Keep up the good work. We'll drop in when we're in this area again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“Great Food and Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I've been to Pearly Bakers many times when I'm traveling up north. Their menu offers a wide selection to choose from and there beers are great!! There's always a wide selection of specialty beers to choose from including great stouts to a lighter venue. I'll be back up there next week and can't wait to get there.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A great recommendation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

My wife and I visited here on the suggestion of Jesse at the Weyerbacher Brewery tasting room, having visited there first. PB is an awesome spot for lunch. An outstanding selection of craft beers with great food to match. We both had a burger made from locally sourced grass feed beef. They were cooked perfectly to order and delicious. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. My only regret was the fact that I had a 1.5 hour ride back home. I would have loved to spend some more quality time here and hope to in the very near future.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“One of the best around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I've been with both the family as well as a group of friends and have never been disappointed. Great beer selection, friendly staff and consistently reliable quality. As other have said they have great burgers, hangar steak was terrific and nice variety on the menu. They should definitely be rated much higher than this for Easton!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Jersey
“Very Good, Close to Everything in Easton”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Pearly Baker's is a very good restaurant by all accounts. Within Easton, it is deserving of more stars, but I am comparing it to restaurants I have experienced all over. We ate at Pearly Baker's following a very nice time at the Crayola Experience (I reviewed that separately). Our options were outdoor seating, the bar, or the main dining room. Any of the 3 would have been perfectly acceptable and each would have made for a different dining experience. We chose to sit in the dining room. The dining room feels a bit nostalgic of an era gone by, but doesn't feel old. The room made me think about what types of events might have taken place there when Easton was enjoying its boom. Our server was prompt and courteous. She had good knowledge of the specials and made some very helpful recommendations. We found the food to be very good and reasonably priced. I would visit Pearly Baker's on our next visit to Easton.

• Visited October 2013