“GREAT Service and Food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
River Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 214 Restaurants in Easton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S Sitgreaves Street
Description: Widely known for its bustling energy and cosmopolitan surroundings, our American style bistro is nestled in the heart of downtown Easton. River Grille is a lively choice with numerous dining options.
Stewartsville, New Jersey
“GREAT Service and Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

This is my first trip to River Grille for dinner. We had a party of 6 on Saturday night ahead of engagement to see the Fab Faux at the State Theatre. We were sat promptly at our reservation time and had great service from Neil throughout our dinner. One of our friends had a pasta dish, which was served on the cold side, but she did not send it back. Among the group we had pasta, assorted small plates, and short ribs. Everything was very well prepared and tasty. There was also plenty of attention from managers/owners during our meal making sure everything was going well. Very nice restaurant with outstanding service.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Macungie, Pennsylvania, United States
“Another good choice in Easton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

The River Grill is deceptively large. While it is not very wide from the outside the restaurant is fairly long and can seat many people. The bar on a Friday night is very crowded and loud. You can avoid much of the noise by being seated in the front room of the restaurant. It is more private and less noisy. The ambiance is updated 50's and 60's. The design of the chairs and tables remind you of years ago but they are given a modern flair. Service is very good and attentive. The pita style bread they begin the meal with was very good as was the spread. I get a combination of small plates. The coconut shrimp were large and prepared well with a very nice sweet citrus dipping sauce. The spicy chicken spring roll was good though a bit small. The edamame were actually slightly undercooked but still very good. Not as good as my favorite Japanese restaurant but still a nice addition 2 small plates to give you some sort of a vegetable. The mozzarella and tomato was excellent. I like the addition of the capers although I would like some more capers added to it as they got lost. The calamari was slightly on the tough side. A bit rubbery but still very tasty. The two of us completed just about everything was placed in front of us. This restaurant is a very good choice especially if you spend a lot of time in Easton due to the theater and you need a rotation of good restaurants. I will return and after discovering the River Grill I doubt I will ever venture around the corner to Valenca again. If you enjoy or do not mind a lively ambience I think the River Grill would be a good place to check out.

“One of the best in Easton, pa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Service is great, all the people including bartenders are nice, you feel like in home, all the food was delicious price was not too bad, I will definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Paterson, New Jersey
“Great steak, good drinks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I enjoyed a steak cooked just right and a nice place to sit with co workers and have a few drinks. They were busy but we enjoyed sitting and having drinks while we waited. The staff was very friendly!

Visited January 2014
Front Royal, VA
“Outstanding Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I had one of the best rib eye steaks that I have had in years at dinner last night. Thank for the great service..

• Visited January 2014