“Local” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 214 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American, Lebanese, Mediterranean, Bakeries
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Home Made Lebanese - Mediterranean Cuisine Casual Dining Family Run Business
“Local”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

This restaurant is one of a few I've been too.

Growing in with a 'leb' I was well pleased to see a polish staple and/or menu, I give much respect to the group of hard workers, They remember me at the older place, no knock to the food.

Great tasting, fast service. I only wish for bigger tables. The food and overall service is top notch.
\\

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sparta, New Jersey
“Was good the first time don't know what happened this time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This was my second visit to Daddy's and this time we were disappointed . The humus appetizer is good but the water tasted weird and it was just the start of our "off night". We ordered the lamb and chicken kabob entrees and while the chicken was flavorful the grilled vegetables were very greasy and had no flavor.
The garlic sauce is way too garlicky and repeats later , so go light on this stuff! The lamb was tough to eat and tended to be very fatty. It could have been maybe an off day for the cook, as the food was very greasy. So I wouldn't write them off completely, but maybe stay away from the grilled vegetables and using too much of the garlic sauce unless you like the grease and heaviness.

Visited June 2014
“Great Takeout & Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Daddy's Place has a solid menu of middle eastern food and a great selection of BEER. You can make your own 6 pack while your food is being prepared. You can eat there too.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Excellent and fast service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Ordered a take out while I selected a six pack from their amazing beer selections. The food was ready when I finished my beer selection. Friendly service and the place was packed!! I guess the word is out that this is a great place!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bangor
“GREAT Food!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

GREAT Food! What a find, this place doesn't have any big flashy signs or fancy decor to bring you in, just incredible food and about 600 bottle beers available from the cooler. From the Daddy's Hummus and Mini Pies appetizers, the potato soup, the beef and lamb kabobs main course, the rice and grilled veggies, and the sugar pie for dessert, everything was fresh made to order, perfectly prepared in the open kitchen and served by our friendly and helpful waitress.
The beer presents a problem,there are way too many to choose from! I had a Sweet baby Jesus and a Cocoa Fuego which both went very well with my garlic sauced entree, but my companions were drinking Angry Orchard hard cider. We didn't even explore the wines, they had quite a few available as well.
This was our first visit to Daddy's, but we WILL be back! Thanks for a GREAT meal!

• Visited May 2014