“Terrific burger” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Terrific burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

. The staff is very nice, service was excellent. There is a computer on the table that you can use to get something extra or just pay your bill. I disagree with the previous reviewer on the staff and service. Management was extremely nice when he stopped by our table to make sure everything was good. Can't even compare these burgers to 5 Guys. These are juicy and done the way you like them. I wouldn't hesitate to come back again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Below Par Service And Poor Attitude”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I know it's just Red Robin and not a five star restaurant but bad service and poor attitude cannot be tolerated. And, the management is oblivious to the issue or they just don't care. Go across the street to Five Guys and save your money. Until there is a staff and management overhaul, I would avoid this place.

Visited August 2013
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Nice Sunday Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I haven't been to Red Robins' in a number of years and decided to stop by for lunch. I had the fish and chips and my Mother had a cheesesteak. I wasn't too sure how good fish and chips would be at a place that specializes in burgers but I was pleasantly surprised. The fish was very light and tasty. I tried the cheesesteak and it really had a nice flavor as well. I enjoyed my fries and my Mother really like the coleslaw that she had as her side. Our waitress Katie was very friendly and helpful and she made sure we had seconds on our ice tea. Also, the unsweetened ice tea was really good. I am glad I stopped in today and I hope to visit again soon.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
“Far below prior standards”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I ordered a rare baconburger. Unfortunately, the only thing pink in the sandwich was the less than ripe tomato. I've eaten at this location a number of times in the past and the food was always satisfactory. This time the burger was as thin as a Burger King Whopper and just as overdone. In fact, Whopper are actually larger in width of bun and quantity of contents. Fries were underdone and soggy.

Also the table top tablets for ordering appetizers and dessert, but not entrees seems to just be a gimmick to avoid hiring sufficient waitresses. The tablets are annoying to use and have sitting on the tablet with their constantly changing assault on the visual senses.

When the waitress asked about the food, after I was half finished eating, I replied that the burger was overdone. All I received was a "sorry" and she rushed away. When the manager did his routine and hurried tour of customers, he couldn't wait until I swallowed what I was chewing. He asked how everything was and I gave a so-so hand gesture. He asked if there was anything he could do, like getting me another water (my usual drink of choice) or more fries. I said no and he hurried away to the next table where he also stayed just a few moments.

Frankly, I could have had a comparable meal at McDonalds, Burger King or Wendie's for far less money and similar service (virtually none.)

The waitress brought my check, I put money on the tray and waited an inordinate amount of time for her to return and get the cash. After at least 10 minutes, in which she passed my table several times, I left the money and departed-Never to grace that establishment again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, USA
“I'm a big fan...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I just love the Royal Red Robin Burger with an egg on it... This is a nice family oriented chain. Clean, friendly and quick quality service.

Visited April 2012