“History-Community-Culture-Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Shopping
Easton, Pennsylvania
“History-Community-Culture-Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I am an Eastonian so it is only right that i write a review! i have been going to the Farmers Market for as long as i can remember! As an adult a Mother and wife i enjoy it much more!!! I get the great culture and history of Easton to share with my husband (a new yorker) and My infant daughter (who LOVES to dance to the live music!) Great holesome foods to make amazing meals as well as advice on how to use it form the vendors! I Just love the fresh air if gives the whole family, in our time of electronics its a way for us to UNPLUG and come together as a family! My husband who is a kid at heart LOVES to visit the creamery when we are down there! So its a little something for EVERYONE! See you guys Next Year!

Visited July 2013

Worcester, Massachusetts
23 attraction reviews
“Garlic Festival, Easton,Pa Farmer's Market”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great and unusual garlic flavored foods. Excellent fresh produce and varieties of garlic. Entertainment, such as an Italian-American Band and many local organizations. Our six year old granddaughter really enjoyed it and we seniors had a wonderful time sampling the food.

Visited September 2013