“Not Just Great Beer” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Two Rivers Brewing Co.

Two Rivers Brewing Co.
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not Just Great Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We were there for lunch. They have a good craft beer selection. The short rib sandwich was one of the best sandwiches I have ever had. The bacon cheeseburger was great and the candy bar for dessert was fantastic. We split the sandwiches so I got to try both. I live out of town but anytime I am in the Lehigh Valley I will try to make my way to Easton.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, USA
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a great little hidden gem for friends to have a good meal and a few drinks. The area of town is not the best, however it is getting better. The braised beef with egg sandwich is excellent!

Visited December 2013
Southport, North Carolina
“Poutine!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

You should come for the poutine alone, but while you're there check out some of the other great food. Its in a very cool setting and the service is friendly. The portion sizes are huge so bring an appetite. The prices are reasonable. If I lived closer I would be back to this place regularly.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Each time we go back the food goes downhill, will not go again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Easton has many fine restaurants. At first, when newly opened, Two Rivers was to be counted as one of those. However, each time we've gone back the food goes downhill. They haven't changed the menu at all, not even to re-print them (they are printed on paper and are now looking like someone threw them on the floor and did a riverdance all over them....filthy!!! I would suggest after looking at your menu and ordering, you wash your hands thoroughly). We've had many of the dishes on the menu. More than once. So when I say they are going downhill, they are. The last time we went (about a month ago) I ordered the wedge salad - for the 3rd time - it was awful! The lettuce edges were brown, the slice was small, the "roasted corn" tasted as if it were straight out of a can (and certainly not roasted), the bacon bits were omitted (and believe me they are one of the best parts of this salad). Someone else ordered the scallops served over beet risotto. I can't begin to tell you how awful that dish was. He sent the whole thing back. Another ordered a hamburger. The roll was so old and dried out, it fell apart as soon as he picked it up to take a bite. All in all, a waste of money!!!!! The bartender could use a few lessons in mixology as well but at least the drinks were wet and we could wash out the bad taste the food left.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
TroyReynard, Owner at Two Rivers Brewing Co., responded to this review, November 25, 2013
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your experience at our restaurant. I apologize that you got a dirty menu, we are on our Fall menu, the third menu that we have offered. I'm surprised about your comments in reference to freshness, I can assure you that we get bread and produce fresh daily. Regardless, I'm sorry we didn't meet your expectations. I'd like to offer you a gift card to give us another chance, Please call my cell at 610-730-7793 so I can discuss this with you.
Frenchtown New Jersey
“Really Good Food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Easton is one of those old industrial towns trying to reinvent itself. Driving thru as the sun goes down can make you think- let's just get out of here. Once you get over the urge, you will learn that Easton has a vibrant and very good restaurant scene. Among the best is Two Rivers. The food is outstanding - they present a shortrib dish that is the best I have ever had. The building is old brick and is in the process of being fully restored. Atmosphere is great and service is very good. Brewery part of business has not begun operations yet but there are plenty of brews on tap and by the bottle. Beware of parking meters- the police/ parking authority are voracious and relentless- not what you need in a struggling downtown area but I guess the revenue from meters keep the streetlights on. Try this establishment- it deserves support.

• Visited October 2013