While this is billed as an Easton Hotel, it actually appears to be in Palmer. It is adjacent to U.S. Route 22 and a short drive to downtown Easton.
The Room: The room is nice decorated. The furniture is in excellent condition. Our mattresses were firm. The room contains a large refrigerator, a microwave, an LG flat screen TV with too many channels to count, an adjustable desk chair and an easy chair. You also have free Wi-Fi. If highway noises bother you, ask for a room on the backside of the hotel.
The Bathroom: The bathroom has an elevated vanity that I much prefer. The shower head is excellent. But a word of caution when showering. Our shower curtain kept sliding away from the walls on both ends. On one occasion the bathroom floor flooded. So don't have the shower at full pressure and aim the shower head further back so you don't have a man-made lake upon exiting. Also, the plumbing from the neighboring rooms is rather noisy.
Public Areas: The lobby and corridors are pleasant, attractive and cozy. There is an indoor swimming pool (believe it doesn't open until 10) and an exercise room with six machines. The entire staff is very pleasant. Often times there is a second person at the front desk. At most limited service hotels there is but one person who handles everything resulting in problematic service. You may ask for complimentary chilled bottled water at the front desk, a very nice perk.
Dining: Being a HI Express, there is a complimentary breakfast that is rather standard. The breakfast room attendant was always alert and attentive to making sure items were always stocked. You can easily walk to casual dining at Olive Garden and Lone Star Steakhouse. It's a very short drive to the typical fast-food restaurants. There are several fine dining options in downtown Easton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express in Easton, Pennsylvania. This conveniently located and friendly hotel is located just off of Route 22, just minutes from many Lehigh Valley attractions, shopping, golf, skiing and more. Visiting the Crayola Factory? The Holiday Inn Express is located minutes from the Crayola Factory and also sells discount tickets to its registered guests. Visiting a customer or other local business? The Holiday Inn Express is located minutes from Easton Hospital, Maier's Bakery, Specialty Minerals, Martin Guitar Co., Victaulic, Follett Corp, and many other area businesses. The hotel offers business services such as fax and copy service, and free high speed internet! Visiting for leisure or other attractions? The Holiday Inn Express is also a short drive to The National Canal Museum, Cabela's (Outdoor Merchandise), Lafayette University, The State Theatre, Blue Mountain Ski Area, & the PA International Raceway. We look forward to your stay with us and would like to welcome you to Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Easton, Pennsylvania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Easton
- Holiday Inn Easton
- Easton Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Easton