“What a surprise!!” 5 of 5 stars

$25 Gift Card
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Easton
“What a surprise!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Didn't know what we were actually getting ourselves into, but when we arrived we were very happy with our choice. Staff was very pleasant. We were put in a two "apartment" style room overlooking the Main Street. Beds were very comfortable and shower water pressure was great.

Stayed March 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Scranton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2015

I was here for a one night stay in January. I asked for a room with 2 beds, and I was placed in the most wonderful suite! I was thrilled! The staff were wonderful, and knowledgeable! I walked to Pearly Bakers pub for a late night meal that was delicious! The hot tub was clean and soothing! The room was spotless! I even had an endless supply of ice thanks to the full size fridge! The gas fireplace was a great touch and the view magnificent. I didn't experience any of the negatives previously noted. I only wish that
the bed was firmer, and that there were a shop in house or near by to purchase staples of bread, eggs etc.
I will be back! I will make sure to bring the staples noted.
I will be back!

• Stayed January 2015
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2015

I was here with my other half for the weekend and when we walked in we were shocked. I personally thought a mini kitchen with a room and bathroom. But no there was a big kitchen, dining room, and sitting area. The room however was small but duable. The pillow cases were annoying they kept slipping off and pillows were way to soft but no biggie. Other than that everything was clean. The location is awesome! All these different restaurants and boutiques that were walking distance. Great food everywhere! My stay was great I would come back.

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Marlborough, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2015

Needed a hotel that was dog friendly, since I was traveling to the area for a dog event. Also had my husband and puppy, who would be staying at the hotel while my other dog and I were competing. This hotel was just perfect!! LOTS of room (we had a suite), and having the full kitchen was perfect, since he was able to have dinner for my friend and I when we got back. Kitchen was full size, complete with dishwasher! The electric fireplace in the living area was a nice touch. Bathroom had a nicely tiled stall shower with great water pressure. The mattress was a bit on the soft side for me, but that is a personal preference. Desk staff was VERY helpful, both at check-in and check-out. They were knowledgeable about restaurants in the area, and indicated that the area was safe to take a walk to the nearest sub shop in the evening. Plenty of nearby areas to walk dogs, never felt unsafe even at night. This is a downtown hotel, very quaint, and I loved the little coffee shop right at the entrance! Good coffee and lots of sandwiches to choose from for lunch. If I'm ever back in this area, I will definitely make reservations here! You do have people who actually live there (condos), so you felt you were part of a bigger community, not just someone passing thru town. Now, about those mattresses - make them a bit firmer, and I may never leave! Loved the downtown atmosphere, too! And it was never loud, even being on somewhat of a main street.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2014

My husband and I often look for nice hotels with in-suite cooking facilities where we can just relax. We were delighted when a friend recommended the Grand Eastonian, which was an easy drive from NYC. We booked a week-long stay during the spring and got a great rate. As others have mentioned, it is difficult to figure out how to get into the parking lot and the building, so reading other reviews really helped me on this front. The pool is huge, the rooms are very nice with a loft-like feel. My only complaints were that I wished that they could get some nicer toiletries and linens. The bed wasn't overly comfortable. The staff, however, more than made up for it as they were extremely attentive. We returned again in the fall, with my parents and my sister's family, and we had a great time. The kids love visiting the Crayola factory and went for a canal ride.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2014

If your traveling to the historical Delaware River Valley, this is an excellent choice for a comfortable romantic stay. The Grand Eastonian offers a strategically placed stop not to far from Philadelphia or Manhattan along the romantic Delaware River. This hotel managed to capture the essence of the Colonial city's heritage with the comforts that 21st century travelers cherish. The staff was polite, friendly, and helpful and the room was comfortable, clean, and warm. We had a standard King size room equipped with a Jacuzzi tub (which we used) and a enclosed shower. Great water pressure,wi-fi, and a desk area gave us the modern conveniences necessary to enjoy our stay and the local ambiance of this romantic part of the country.

Flemington, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2014

My boyfriend and I recently traveled to Easton from a rural area in New Jersey for a date night, and we stayed at the Grand Eastonian. To be honest, this was a surprise date, and I had no idea where we were going. When we arrived in Easton, I was apprehensive about staying in the area. However, we ended up having an awesome dinner at one of the local restaurants and the hotel itself is beautiful. I was pleasantly surprised by the charming historical features and the friendly staff. I felt very safe in the building, and at times I had to ask myself, "Are we really in Easton?" I certainly felt comfortable and at home! This was the perfect place to stay!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Grand Eastonian Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!