“Ghost town for a Reason” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn East Stroudsburg

You added Days Inn East Stroudsburg to your Saves list
Days Inn East Stroudsburg
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   838 Seven Bridge Road, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301   |

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Binghamton, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When built this motel probably was excellent. However the years have made the facility, in a word: tired. The actual buildings have become worn, characterized by too many "patch jobs". The pool is in a separate building - which the doors DO NOT WORK!. Not nice in December. The "WiFi" is fair. The attached restaurant is an old Irish pub made over to Mexican. We didn't try the food. Had a draft beer - poor flavor; the lines probably haven't been flushed clean in a while. The complimentary breakfast was: really poor. sad. Some kind of pre-prepared scrambled eggs and plain toast and generic cereal. The fruit was of very poor quality - I didn't finish the apple. Overall impression: This Days Inn is on the track to be sold off as a low budget,.. slowly degrading motel. Not worthy of the Days Inn reputation.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnEStroudsburg, Manager at Days Inn East Stroudsburg, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear, James
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your stay was not a satisfactory one. Here at the Days Inn we aim to provide a healthy and balanced breakfast complimentary with everyone's stay. We appreciate your feedback and are currently undergoing renovations & improvements to our property in an effort to meet the growing needs of our guests. Once again I do sincerely apologize your stay did not meet your expectations & hope you do visit us again in the future; providing us with the opportunity to provide you with a more satisfying stay.
Bronx, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very pleasant experience. The room i requested wasnt available, so the front desk agent gave me a Free Upgrade to a room with a JACQUZZI! I enjoyed that very much.
I left that agent a Thank You note wiith a Tip, and she was professional & courteous enough to give me a phone call Thanking Me; and told me they appreciate my business.
I left happy with my stay & I plan on returning to that hotel if I am ever in that area again, with a need for a hotel!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Dear, Darlene
Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write such a positive review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, as well as the great customer service you received during your stay. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique and comforting experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!
Winsted, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm glad I stayed here. The front desk staff that evening were wonderful, even called my room to see if everything was okay with my room. I travel alone, they were helpful & made me feel comfortable. I had a good night's sleep.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your feedback! I am very happy to hear that your stay was a great one. Here at the Days Inn we take pride in providing great customer service & making sure that our guests are comfortable. I'm glad your stay was a good experience and we do hope to see you again soon!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

Not a very nice place to stay. I will never stay there esu homecoming weekend again. Horrible experience. Bad breakfast. Somewhat clean. The only good thing was that the staff was very nice.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnEStroudsburg, Manager at Days Inn East Stroudsburg, responded to this review, October 30, 2014
Thank you for feedback in reference to your stay here at the Days Inn in East Stroudsburg.We do apologize that your overall stay was not a pleasant one. While minor issues do arise once in while on the property; the issues you described in totality are very common. We serve complementary and continental Daybreak breakfast as per Days Inn standards.We appreciate that you like our hospitality. We would like to hope that at some point our front desk were made aware of the issues you've encountered and were able to help you out at any time.We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and thank you once again for your valued feedback. Thank you for choosing the Days Inn and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

Hotel is really good for a clean, no-frills place to spend the night. Can be a bit noisy with rowdy guests and nearby freeway noise, but overall a good deal. However - restaurant is the worst - do not eat here even though they give you a 10% off coupon when you check in. There are plenty of good restaurants in the area to choose from, so stay away from "Blue Tequila".
Also, most of the desk staff is excellent, friendly, and helpful; but one young man who was as the desk last week was rude, and refused to help with a simple request. I went back later in the day when Mia was working and she was more than happy to help me out. Not sure what that guy's problem was but he definitely shouldn't be working in customer service.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnEStroudsburg, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn East Stroudsburg, responded to this review, October 27, 2014
On the behalf of our Days Inn Team, we appreciate your efforts of taking time to
share your thoughts on Trip Advisor and thank you so much for your great
comments. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.At the Days Inn we take pride in providing a quality room and service at a reasonable price while offering top of line customer service. I have spoken with my front desk staff & are working with them on providing better customer service. For restaurant we will pass on your comment to restaurant manger Thanks for choosing Days Inn for your stay and we hope that you return in the near future. We appreciate your business. And again thank you so much for your great comments.

Been to Days Inn East Stroudsburg? Share your experiences!