“CLEAN & MODERN” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Budget Inn & Suites

You added Budget Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Budget Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   I-80 at Exit 308, 320 Greentree Drive, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Spring Hill, Florida
“CLEAN & MODERN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2011

The room was clean & modern, the price was fare. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Baldwinsville, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2011

The hotel staff on arrival seemed busy and preoccupied. The room was old and dirty. There were beer bottle caps under the bed from the previous guests. The blankets all had holes in them. The room smelled of mildew and the hallway in the non-smoking wing of cigarettes and car exhaust. When i requested extra blankets and pillows I was told they had none. I seriously question AAA rating of this hotel.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Radisson12, General Manager at Budget Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 1, 2011
Whenever we do not meet our guests’ standards, it is very disappointing, simply because this is not the norm for our hotel. All associates at the Budget Inn and Suites strive to exceed expectations with superior service. We treat our guests’ as family.

We value ALL guest feedback, both positive and negative, and I share this information with our owner and members of the management team. This allows us to continue to improve upon, and maintain proudly, our AAA Three Diamond rating, which we all have worked so hard to obtain.
Rockaway, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2011

my husband and i wanted a nice clean place close to the outlets . and with a jacuzzi room>>>> we got that and more.. service was great rooms were great and the jacuzzi awesome!!!
totally would recommend!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Pennsylvania USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2011

What a fabulous surprise when I checked into this fantastic Budget Inn and Suites in East Stroudsburg, PA. All of the front desk staff were friendly, professional and able to answer questions about the local area, including restaurants, etc. Met friends from Stroudsburg in the warm and relaxing pub, and decided that the restaurant in the hotel would be fine. What a shock --- the salad bar was simply amazing....more variety than I have ever seen, including large shrimp! The menu was varied with very reasonable prices. The food was sensational. You quickly could see the difference in this Inn which is locally owned. The owner, Barth, stopped at tables to be sure everything was satisfactory. And the General Manager, Melissa, remembered guests in the morning, often by name after just meeting them the night before. They are a great team offering exceptional service in all areas of dining, lounge and rooms. As a single woman traveling alone, I felt perfectly safe in this Inn. The room was spotless and very comfortable with amenities such as coffee pot, hair dryer, and a nice size refrigerator. Will recommend this Inn to all of my friends, especiallly the families of skiers. It is the perfect location for great skiing and for easy access to I-80. Will go out of my way to stay at the Inn again with my family. Thanks, Barth!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
Mendham, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2011

My wife and I stayed one night for a little getaway. The rooms were well appointed and clean. The food was excellent. But, most importantly, the service was the best that we have experienced in quite some time!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2011

I am a local resident and whenever we can we enjoy a meal at JR's Grill located in the Budget Inn and Suites. The food is always great and the staff friendly and accomodating. Going out to eat is a treat and always enjoyable at JR's. Grill. Whether we stop by for the lunch buffet or come in for dinner we have always been very pleased. When we have guests come in from out of town who need a place to stay we always refer them to the Budget Inn & Suites. They have always been pleased with the clean comfortable and modern rooms. The location off the highway is a real convenience.

Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Catasauqua, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2011

I came up this past weekend to do some business and some skiing. I had found this hotel online and it seemed to be the cheapest one of it's class. When you hear or see the word Budget you first think "oh no" like I first did but I was wrong. This hotel is very nice and much cheaper than comparable hotels in the Pocono's. Much better than I was expecting. The front desk staff is very nice and they will help you with anything you need. The new bar is really nice with a great bartender and no overpriced drinks. The restaurant is also good wih a huge salad bar and friendly staff. The rooms are decent sized and very comfortable and clean. Despite one other review there were NO BED BUGS around. I read the review below so I inspected my room VERY thoroughly and I found nothing, and trust me I will look for bugs as I take cleanliness VERY seriously. I'm sorry the other reviewer had such an awful time but honestly I think they made it up as I saw absolutely no signs of any bugs or dirt (if they had proof then I would believe them). If I was the hotel owner I sure would contact them though because it's reviews like theres that can make a place look really bad.

In all I had no problems whatsoever. I needed more pillows so I requested them and a few other things and received them in about 15 minutes. In all everything I asked for I received. If you have any problems here at all just politely ask and I am sure someone will fix it for you. Try not to skip this place over one bad review. Read the others below and I am sure you will get a better perspective on this place.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Been to Budget Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!