“and restaurant” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Budget Inn & Suites

You added Budget Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Budget Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   I-80 at Exit 308, 320 Greentree Drive, 320 Greentree Drive, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301   |
Glendale, California
“and restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stopped for dinner at the Roasted Tomato and the food was wonderful. It was attached to the Budget Inn. We needed a hotel for the night and based on the food we decided to stay there. They only had 2 rooms left and they gave us a reasonable price. Loved the room.Slept great that night.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
PAUL A, General Manager at Budget Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Thank you for enjoying your stay with us!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I love this place, this is my second review but I feel its necessary since I am afraid people may overlook this gem of a hotel because it is not part of a chain. Clean rooms, great rates, a nice restaurant on property and free internet and breakfast, for much less then the "chain" hotels located nearby. I cant say enough about this hotel, when I was here the only noise I heard were TV on when I walked down the hallway. Sad that people feel it is okay to give bad reviews but not tell the entire story not cool Sylvan...

Room Tip: I like the rooms in the 4oo section.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Malone, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Unfortunately Sylvan didn't get a room away from the very group of people who were attending the same conference with him. As conference scheduler, I wish I had known at the time, for I would have been sure he was provided a room away from all the "party goers" in the group regardless of the time of evening. I only wish the hotel had contacted me with the complaints earlier. As Coordinator for the group, this was the only problem I encountered with this hotel after the fact. For the most part, I found it pretty quiet except for our particular group at those evening hours, and our room was even closer to the lounge area. Apologies to Sylvan for the noise ... next time perhaps another hotel that isn't the "host" hotel for the event might be a wise choice. I found the staff wonderful to work with .. Nadine Nichols

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed in this hotel for one night, and we had a wonderful stay. This is a solid hotel with a few frills (on-site eatery and an offer to replace forgotten toiletries). The staff was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. When we arrived at our non-smoking room, we could tell that someone had smoked in there (or that it had been a smoking room at some point). The housekeeping staff immediately offered to put in an ozone machine to clear out the smell. We were in a rush to prepare for a wedding rehearsal, so we asked for a new room at the front desk - a quick and painless process.

The new room was clean and comfortable - the a/c worked well and the mini-fridge was a terrific bonus. We were thrilled when the staff was able to accommodate late check-out.

Overall we found this hotel to be a solid choice. It was clean and comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful, and well situated (our event was at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn).

We had a little trouble finding the main office - it is right next to the entrance to the restaurant!

Room Tip: If a non-smoking room is important, take a quick gander at your room before hoofing your bags to you...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Halifax, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Absolutely the worst experience I have had in over thirty years of travel. The noisiest hotel in the land. So noisy, I called the front desk after midnight and asked them to do something about the noise and was told they would do nothing about it. No customer service whatsoever. No offer to move me or anything else. No accommodation or apology when I checked out. STAY AT THIS HOTEL AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel!!! You will be sorry!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for letting me know about your experience. I do apologize for your inconvenience. Please do contact me at your earliest convenience so we may discuss this to your satisfaction.
Thank You.
Paul Antosh
570-424-5451
Frederick, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Convenient location, close to highway - you can easily reach any attraction. A cemetery is next to the hotel - very quiet neighborhood. Everything is clean, but not new. Closet doors in our room were broken. Conditioner was too noisy but worked well. On-site restaurant & bar. All the staff were very friendly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Newville, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stayed here for one night. THE FACILITY SURPRISED AND EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS THROUGH-OUT. It is quite apparent that the owner has invested a great deal of TIME, MONEY AND CARE To maintain an outstanding establishment. All the amenities to include the on-site restaurant & bar are updated, pleasant and spotlessly clean. The hotel is pet friendly although you would never know until you pass a four legged family member in the hall. All the staff were professional, courteous and helpful. We would definitely recommend a visit to our friends and a return visit from ourselves. A+++++++

Room Tip: AMERICAN owned and immaculate!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Trip Advisor. It's true, our locally owned and operated Hotel has been under the same family ownership since inception. Many of our staff have been here in excess of ten years, and some exceed twenty years of service to our guests. he commitment from our ownership and the ongoing dedication of our staff makes for a great stay! We look forward to seeing you again!.

Been to Budget Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!