“Great place to stay! Clean and safe!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Budget Inn & Suites

You added Budget Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Budget Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   I-80 at Exit 308, 320 Greentree Drive, 320 Greentree Drive, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301   |
“Great place to stay! Clean and safe!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011 via mobile

Staff was nice. Great rate from the hotel book off the rest stop. Rooms are older but covered parking and insight restaraunt and bar in addition tovabflat screen tv make up for the old smell! Food was good and owner is nice! It isn't a chain which we liked!

• Stayed June 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

Firstly, Joyce and other front office staff are superb. Professional, friendly. As too are the staff in the restaurant. Very reasonable rate for our golf get away including copious breakfast and well cooked dinner selection. I forgot my toothbrush - no problem. 24 hour coffee in foyer. Only problem - sensitive noses can smell the smoke in the hallways. Cannot be helped. Only solution would be to completely renovate the building.

Room Tip: Joyce knows her golf packages.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

When we arrived at the hotel the staff was friendly and they checked us in quickly. Me and y dad were attending the NASCAR Race at Pocono and they informed us of some travel info for the next morning. Helped us alot. They even gave us an upgrade to two beds. Great hotel for a great price. Very close to great shopping and dining.

Room Tip: Get a room on the back side. Very quiet there.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Newcastle, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

Of the numerous hotel stays around the world, this was the best valued and customer friendly accomodation I have ever had the pleasure of staying with.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Radisson12, General Manager at Budget Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 14, 2011
Thank you so very much for your kind review of our hotel. The owner and all of the dedicated associates are very appreciative of your kind words. We hope to see you again in the very near future.
Greenview, Ill
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

Elaine and John at the front desk were excellent. My father is 92 and requires a little extra attention. They not only provided the help needed(room close to lobby,restaurant), but made sure our room was close to his. They are very friendly and helpful. The restaurant food and service is good. The rooms are not 5-A, but are good for the price. They were clean and fairly modern. I recommend you give it a try. A much better deal than a Hampton.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Rocky Point, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

Simply a treasure of a hotel! I accidently left my diamond engagement ring (which I'd received from my husband on our 30th anniversary) at the hotel. Before I'd even realized it was missing I received a call from the Inn stating that my ring was found by the housekeeper and returned to the front desk! How often does something this wonderful happen? Mind you, the hotel called before I'd know it was missing! This is after the most enjoyable stay we've had anywhere! Spotless facilities, anything we asked for we received, a wonderful on-site restaurant, a CLEAN gym area, and a location that simply cannot be beat. The location is dead-on perfection, a block from I-80, a few minutes from the Delaware Water Gap. But all of this means nothing without the people, and the people who work at this Inn, without exception, are just simply wonderful! Friendly, considerate, and beyond all else, honest. Our housekeeper Marlene deserves so much more than a reward for finding my ring and without a second thought returning it to the main desk. Thank you so very much, Marlene! And Joyce, you could not have been kinder or more caring. Each and every one of the staff that I spoke with are superior. This Inn is an unknown diamond itself! While many would possibly pass it up, thinking it can't possibly be high end enough because the price is so comparatively low (2 night stay in a very large Queen room with all amenities for well under $200.!), please believe me when I say this Inn is truly a find! And where can anyone these days find the honesty and kindness and humanity that's sadly missing in our world. That, in the end, is the something wonderful that happened. This Inn and the people in it restored my faith in humanity. How many hotels can anyone say that about?!

Room Tip: There's no great tip necessary. All good!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2011

This is a very nice place for the price. I was very pleasantly surprised - fairly updated decor, flat screen TV, real glasses instead of plastic cups, granite vanity. Very comfortable bed, quiet with no road noise, and only clean and fresh smells as far as I can tell. I slept very well here, and plan to return if I'm in the area again.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet area away from the road noise.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Been to Budget Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!