“Dissapointing” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Dissapointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I ordered a Greek Salad and my wife ordered a Chicken Caesar wrap. The wrap was very tasty but messy. The Greek Salad was $9.95 for a large Greek salad which was mostly lettuce, 2 slices of cucumber, 2 slices of tomato and loose runny feta cheese.. (I asked for No olives) The tomatoes were tasteless which is surprising considering fresh tomatoes are in season. The Grape leaves were the worst I have ever had. I manage to eat a Greek salad maybe twice a week either at home or eating out. The grape leaves were extremely bitter and tasted old. I've bought better tasting grape leaves from any of several nearby grocery stores as well as canned ones from a Mediterranean market. These were the worst grape leaves I'd ever had. I complained and they brought me what was supposed to be new grape leaves from another can and they tasted no different. I have to say if this were my first Greek Salad, I'd never have had another. Instead I will continue eating Greek Salad but never from here again. The owner tried explaining that they taste bitter because they are refrigerated and in olive oil. The ones I buy and eat at home are also stored in olive oil and refrigerated so their excuse for the bitterness doesn't fly. They were old and bitter. $10 for a Greek Salad with old grape leaves, tasteless tomatoes, runny feta cheese, very little cucumbers and mostly lettuce is not worth it. Lunch was $22.16 for a Greek salad, a Chicken Caesar Wrap, Coca Cola and a Diet Coke not counting tip. This has got to be the WORST Greek Salad in the Poconos! Don't waste your time or money here.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“The worst”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

This place had a very tacky feeling inside of the place. The food was terrible/ The whole place smelled like simple green to a point my eyes started to water. The bathrooms were not the cleanest. The service was not very good and after we got out food we did not see the server for about 30 minutes. will never return and will never recommend.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Elkton, Maryland
“Awesome value, service, and food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

The banana pancakes were awesome and everything was very affordable and well done. They didn't have any spices on the home fries so we were free to put whatever we wanted which was nice and the "side serving" was more like an entire plate! Awesome value, service, and food!

Visited May 2013
Morris County, NJ
2,335 helpful votes 2,335 helpful votes
“Average Diner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We stopped here for lunch one day. This is an average diner. We both had burgers and fries and they were average. The prices were reasonable and the service was ok.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia
“Good Diner Food at Good Price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We ate standard, good diner food enjoying a talkative, cheerful waitress on a slow weekday, marveling at the small check. Thoroughly pleasant experience.
BTW - the google maps location is wrong.

Visited March 2013