“Nice atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Saylorsburg, Pa Usa
“Nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Have dined here many times and attended different functions. The staff is courteous and goes out of their way to accommodate you. The food is very good, a little pricey but worth it.
Easy to locate off of Rt. 80.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

East Stroudsburg
“Wont be back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Have been going thewe for years when we pass threa town went there to find pur favorite server is no longer there also portuons are half the size they use to be sedvice was horrible looks luke we have to find anouther spot

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Expensive for what you get.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Only went for drinks and appetizers with friends on 2/19. Like to start off with positives. The wings were large and tasty (ten for @$9.00). The calamari was also good (@$10.00). Negatives, caeser salad was small for (@$6.50). The drinks are what sparked this post. Seagrams 7 and Seven Up, "7&7" $8.00 a glass and no it wasn't a double.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Staten Island
“Love the Lounge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

I haven't tried the main restaurant yet because the lounge is so good. Usually, I just want a small bite and a quick drink and this place fits the bill. The specials are great especially the steamers. I also love the brick oven pizza. It's hard to get pizza with the quality ingredients like Peppes uses on its tasty pies. As per other reviews about service, I agree that it is sometimes confusing with different people taking orders, checking on you, and bringing food. But we have never been ignored. I am giving it 5 stars based on what we order in the lounge which we find comfortable, clean, open, and inviting. Some negative comments make me smh like the offensive Corona sign in the lounge.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Scotrun, Pennsylvania
“Must try!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here one Friday night. We sat at the bar for apps and pizza. We had a great time. The staff was super friendly and the food was delicious! My favorite is the clams. We had the white pizza which was wonderful! I definitely recommend going here!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere