“Lovely dinner ” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Madison, Indiana
“Lovely dinner ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

My husband and I both lived our seafood dishes. The salmon was delicious! We also had a potato & chicken salad appetizer that was a little different but enjoyable.

“A nice surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

We stopped in yesterday while spending a disappointing day at the Poconos. We had spent the day driving around but were not really impressed by the area unfortunately.

We still wanted to have dinner in the area though and we read good reviews on Inti. We have to say it was a nice surprise to a rather disappointing day. We had 3 appetizers, I had the shrimps and scallops and my husband something with chicken. Everything was delicious! Staff is very friendly and helpful.

We had the above mentioned dishes, 2 drinks and coffee. Bill was $57 which we found a great deal.

Madison, Indiana
“Great new experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Inti cuisine was a delicious new experience for my wife and I. The Peruvian style food was prepared well and had a lot of taste. The Peruvian style drinks on the other hand left a little to be desired for. The meal was a little pricey but well worth the treat. If I ever come back to the Pocono's for another vacation I would definitely eat there again.

Lancaster, PA
“Outstanding and authentic.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Every time we're in the area we make a point of eating at Inti. A wee bit pricey, but the food is always top notch and the service is prompt and professional. This was our first Peruvian experience, and we liked it so much we've tried a few others, but Inti stands above the rest. The portions are good, the mixtures of flavor and texture superb. Highly recommended.

PS, as of this writing the photo at the top is somebody's basement, NOT Inti.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
wallenpaupack
“goin back to try again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stopped in here on the way to a job after seeing the #1 rating in tripadvisor. I did have a very nice meal, but next time I am going to order something a little more ethnic. The price was very reasonable for the quality of food. Service was quick and friendly.

• Visited October 2013