“Great New Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos

Save Saved
You added Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   561 Independence Road (SR 447), East Stroudsburg, PA 18301   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Bradenton, Florida, United States
“Great New Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

New hotel very clean. Front desk staff extremely nice and helpful.

Room Tip: King bedroom suites, very large and comfortable!

136 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Rochester, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

We had to stop at this hotel because we were stuck in horrible traffic the Monday after Easter on the 80-W. We saw a sign for a Days Inn so we pulled off the road but then saw that the Days Inn looked kind of crumby and this hotel was right next to it looking very nice! The price was a bit expensive ($125/night) for an unexpected stay but we got a very nice room that was a studio with a little kitchen area. We thought the place was very clean and nice! The "free" breakfast was a little on the cheap side with limited options but we weren't expecting much and there is a dunkin donuts around the corner. The staff was very nice and accomodating! We would recommend it and we'd stay here again.

Long Island City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

I have stayed at a lot of hotels in my travels. I must say, from the first moment when I called to make a reservation to the time I checked in, the service was unbelievable great. I have stayed at neighboring hotels and was not impressed with the total package. Let me just say, Seneca you are an example of what great customer service should be modeled after. You were not only patient and helpful with me as a customer. As I waited to check-in, I watched you interacted with the customers before me and you were consistent with the same excellent service you provided to that customer. Thanks you

Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

My stay was way above my expectations; after reading Reyrey"s review I did not know if I should cancel my reservation. They staff upon arrival were friendly and professional. Cecilly was the friendless of all and left the biggest impression. Having AAA is always a plus when traveling and this location was very convenient. I will be back the price is right.

Bronx, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

After a horrible start to our camping vacation, we decided to stay at Staybridge Suites in Stroudsburg, PA. Best decision ever. When we first contacted the front desk we got in touch with Seneca, she was more than happy to help us, she made us feel welcome, from giving us directions to the Hotel (which the GPS sucked at)and making sure the room was to our liking. Pleasant and very polite. When she took us to the room she showed us all features and explained what our options were, very thoroughly. She worked with us on accommodating the rest of our group.

Room Tip: Get the 2 bedroom suite on the 4th floor at the front of the Hotel. Very nice.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Bushkill, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

The staff were very helpful. The rooms were extremely clean and it had everything I needed and more. Breakfast was excellent. Also, GCF Hotel owner Adam Hakky goes out of his way to make us feel comfortable with our stay,
I will definitely recommend it to all my family and friends.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

This hotel was only two weeks old when I stayed here and it was filthy. My room was changed because of a dirty bathroom commode. The room they "upgraded" us to, we realized the following morning, the shower had mold in it. We had placed towels on the shower floor to use it right before check-out. On top of that the manager/owner has exhibited the rudest behavior for someone in the "hospitality" industry.

In addition, four days after our stay my debit card was charged an additional night and three weeks later, I have yet to be refunded that overcharge to my account. The manager/owner, Adam, is one of the most incompetent persons I have ever encountered and I truly discourage anyone from staying at this property.

An otherwise pleasant stay in the area to engage in outlet shopping and dining was ruined by this hotel and its staff!

Room Tip: Do not recommend. The place was filthy.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos? Share your experiences!