“Authentic, hot, fresh food. Welcoming restaurant.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Milford, Pennsylvania
“Authentic, hot, fresh food. Welcoming restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

First time here. One of the owners sat us right away and cleaned off the table. It didn't look dirty, but he thought so. Chips and salsa came out right away. Lady of the house had the tacos. I had the steak burrito. Loved it! The entire meal: authentic ingredients. You can tell (that is if you've ever eatin anywhere else besides Taco Smell), that this restaurant has a family recipe going back generations. No liquor license at this time, but he's working on it. Good. We'll be back for sure. Liquor license or not.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Strange! Only customers in the restaurant still waited for service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Food was average for Mexican. It was the service that was a little strange. We where the only table in the place the hour we where there. Server was nice but all over. Very slow, food came out warm and huge amount. Three of us orderd authentic Mexican meals, they where okay. They did have two take out orders go out why we where there. Next time we will take out too!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Best Mexican restaurant in Poconos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Been going Tito Los tres Amigos for five or six years when vacationing never been disappointed. Food is great and plenty of it. Ordered the Tres Amigos on the menu which has beef, pork and chicken, peppers, onions with rice. Staff are wonderful and attentive, prices are good. They are no longer taking restaurant.com coupons which was nice, still worth stopping.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
henryville,pennsylvania
“AWESOME BURRITOS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have been to this place many times. The food is excellent, but I have to agree with some other reviews about the service. Since the little waitress left the place to have a baby the service is bad. That being said my wife and I like going there on off hours so it isn't busy. The food always is fresh and very good. I just had take out yesterday from here and everything was great. The chicken and spinach burritos were great as were the flautas and guacamole. Their prices are very reasonable. They did go from homemade chips to store bought but the guacamole definitely makes up for it.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bushkill
“Los Tres Amigos”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

When it first opened, the food was incredible, and the price was fantastic, but the service wasn't so good. Now, both the food and service have declined. The food used to be great enough to overcome the absolutely horrible service, but now, it's not even worth stopping in anymore, which breaks my heart. I've actually called in a take out order 30 minutes before getting to the restaurant, had to wait an additional 20 minutes for my order, and then when I got home, it was wrong! I ordered steak flautas, and they gave me chicken instead! When I called to let them know they made a mistake, the woman told me that she ran out of steak and gave me chicken instead, and was quite rude about it. They did used to make everything from scratch, including the salsa and chips, but now, it tastes like they just open a bag and/or a jar. I'm so disappointed, because it used to be one of my favorite places to eat. It shouldn't take 60 - 80 minutes for a few tacos, a burrito, and some flautas, especially when the place is never busy at all.

• Visited November 2012