“Good value for money” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Stroudsburg

You added Super 8 Stroudsburg to your Saves list
Super 8 Stroudsburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   340 Greentree Drive, I-80 Exit 308, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301-3102   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
oxford
“Good value for money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We were checked in by a lovely lady upon arrival. She was friendly and helpful about the local area. For the money this was a great deal. Room was fairly clean with fresh linen and towels. Comp breakfast was good. My only slight problem was that the corridor and room smelt of stale smoke but this would of been from when it was a smoking room. I would stay here again. We also visited dingmans falls and raymonskills falls which we're stunning.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Bonnie G, General Manager at Super 8 Stroudsburg, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Hello Sammie 18 - thank you for your review! We are glad you chose to stay with us! I do apologize for the smell of smoke in the hallway. We strive to deoderize our hallways one floor at a time to keep them free of cigarette smoke. It is a challenge we work hard to eliminate. I look forward to visiting Raymondskill Falls myself as I have not been there before.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

At first I was kind of hesitant to reserve a room here because of the reviews. I am so glad we decided to give it a shot and I don't regret it.The service was great!!! When I arrived the front desk person which was a very young guy was very pleasant. The rooms, the beds and the bathroom were very nice and clean. We slept well and quietly. The breakfast was healthy and great!!! Cinnamon rolls, fruits, breads, milk, oatmeal, waffles, coffee, juices.The only thing I was missing was a pool. Other than that I will definately go back to thanks a lot for the great service!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Bonnie G, General Manager at Super 8 Stroudsburg, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
JessyG5953 - thank you for the review! We are so glad you decided to stay with us! So sorry about the lack of a pool though! Our Superstart Breakfast does have a good variety for a continental breakfast. Our Simply Super Cinnamon Rolls are so good - especially when warmed in the microwave for 20 seconds! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The room was fine. A bit annoying to have to program the remote for the TV. The toilet drained slowly -a bit of an adventure. Overall ok.

Thx

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Neil I - thank you for taking the time to write a review! I am so sorry you had a problem with your remote and there was a problem with your toilet. Please know we value your concerns because it helps us to improve our services. I appreciate you letting us know.
Elkhart, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

The room was clean comfortable and surprisingly quiet in spite of the fact they were completely booked The staff were all very friendly and helpful. In all, a great pet friendly motel at a reasonable price.

• Stayed August 2013
Cmackay03 - thanks for taking the time to write a review! We hope you will stay with us again in the future if your travels bring you through the Poconos!

Been to Super 8 Stroudsburg? Share your experiences!