“Exactly what was needed.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Stroudsburg

You added Super 8 Stroudsburg to your Saves list
Super 8 Stroudsburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   340 Greentree Drive, I-80 Exit 308, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301-3102   |

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were a bit skeptical about booking, but the price and location were right! The staff is really nice, the continental breakfast was much better than anticipated and the bed was really comfortable.

The only downside was the furniture was outdated, but we were OK with it since we were only there to sleep

Room Tip: Bring your own toiletries.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Bonnie G, General Manager at Super 8 Stroudsburg, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
harleygirl216 - thanks for taking the time to review our hotel! We are so glad you chose to stay with us. We are in the process of renovating and we look forward to having new furniture soon! We hope to see you again in the future if you visit the area again.
Roselle, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I would not recommend this hotel..rooms were fairly clean but smelled like smoke though I ask for non smoking room..the bed was super uncomfortable..the water stopped working and when it was running it was brown..and I woke up with a bite on my stomach..stay far away from here..

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Bonnie G, General Manager at Super 8 Stroudsburg, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
RavN, I am so sorry to hear that you were less than satisfied with your stay with us. I wish you had let us know that you had a problem with your room. We would have been happy to move you. Unfortunately, your room was on the third floor near our smoking rooms which we have recently relocated to the third floor. I am so sorry you experienced a problem due to the water main break in town. It was beyond our control and we were at the mercy of the water department fixing the problem as quickly as possible. We were without water for approximately 2 hours as were all of our neighbors. We did put a notice under all of our guest's doors. As far as the bite, again, I wish you had brought it to our attention when you were here. I have spoken with you since then and I apologize again to you for any inconvenience that you experienced.

Been to Super 8 Stroudsburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Stroudsburg

Address: 340 Greentree Drive, I-80 Exit 308, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301-3102
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in East Stroudsburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Stroudsburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Stroudsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Stroudsburg Hotel East Stroudsburg
Super 8 East Stroudsburg
Super Eight East Stroudsburg
East Stroudsburg Super 8
East Stroudsburg Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Stroudsburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.