“First but not my last...grape cosmo” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“First but not my last...grape cosmo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

We were staying at a local timeshare and went here twice for appetizers and drinks. The bartender said a bottle of grape vodka "showed up" and she invented a grape cosmo in order to use it. It was DELICIOUS. Both nights we had appetizers and they too were VERY good. We'll be back.......

Visited September 2012

Alburtis, Pennsylvania, United States
“very expensive,”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

The vegetables were cooked perfect. However my husband (on our honeymoon) had called ahead to make reservations and see if they could do something special because we were on our honeymoon. They just put us next to other couples and the rest of the resteraunt was empty and the waitress light this tiny candle to try to make it more romantic however, it kept blowing out. The food was very good but very over priced for the amount received and my husband ordered his steak well done and it was rare, but he ate it because he didnt want to fuss. The waitress we had was very nice we just thought this fancy dinner would be able to accomodate someting special for us. the shrimp is huge though!

Visited September 2012
san diego
“expensive for the quality”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

wouldnt go back for the price 26.95 for a 12 oz strip steak and 18.95 for a veggie primivera. food was ok but I don't get the downtown new york prices in bushkill Pa. Its not like the ambience is top dollar I guess its gut the tourists who are used to paying it. good for them but as a local Ill go someplace more affordable.

Visited August 2012
Middletown, Delaware
“Get the Tips!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Hubby and I recently went here on a whim when visiting the Water gap. the restaurant was casual, but clean, and our service was fine. We started with french onion soup, which was ordinary at best. However, i had Beef Tips for my entree that absolutely melted on my tongue. They were fantastic, and after the plain soup, I was thrilled! Veggies were crisp, potato good, but ht steak was fantastic. Would definitely go again if in the area.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“The Big "A" Restaurant - East Stroudsburg, PA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

You don't want to miss this restaurant. The ambiance is delightful and the food outstanding. We had a waiter named Mike who couldn't do enough for us. My husband had the Prime Rib which was cooked perfectly and I had the spinach salad and coconut shrimp. My daughter had the Tilapia and my son-in-law had the salmon. Both granddaughters, of course, had chicken fingers. We wish we had found this restaurant earlier in the week.

• Visited August 2012