“If I could afford to eat out every day, I would eat here.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“If I could afford to eat out every day, I would eat here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

When I think of Sushi, I think Blue Fin. There's a salmon dish I make at home with a soy-ginger sauce that is to die for. I cannot eat salmon any other way, nor others to whom I have given the recipe. Blue Fin is like my salmon, I cannot eat sushi any where else, and believe me I have tried. I decided after I ate sushi at a little place near my home never to eat sushi anywhere else again. It wasn't that this place had bad sushi, it's just that Blue Fin is on another level. I believe that what puts them over the top is the freshness of the sushi. Their Uni brings tears to my eyes, creamy, unique and ever so fresh! I have been to Morimoto's twice, and though the omakase is great and the artistic styling of the food beautiful, I'd still prefer Blue Fin.

• Visited December 2011

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding sushi, whether you're a purist or go for innovative cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011 via mobile

Been here three times the past three weeks, and been blown away each time. I'm not a regular, but still got good service at the bar near Young. The toro in the tuna tartare is EXCEPTIONAL, as is the fluke with jalapeño. Drunken scallops over rice and miso cod are rich with umami flavor, tasty and comforting dishes. Ordered omakase last week, some of the freshest, well prepared sushi I've had anywhere, on par with Manhattan's best, better than what I've had in LA. Go figure, in Plymouth Meeting, PA.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chalfont, PA
“Best Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

My daughter and I stopped by at 8pm on a Thurs evening without a reservation. They were able to accomodate us at the sushi bar. It was the best! Fish was so fresh. The place is small and quite popular so I would suggest making a reservation.

• Visited September 2011
Philadelphia
“Don’t let the crusty strip mall façade deter you.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

Walk through the dirty, dated strip mall front door of Blue Fin and step into a very modern and inviting sushi wonderland. I don’t have too much to say about Blue Fin other than the service has always been great, the sushi is fresh and tasty and the price is very reasonable considering the quality of the food. They have a nice lunch special for about $10 that includes two sushi rolls and a bowl of soup. Give it a shot.

• Visited June 2011
Pender
“The ultimate in Sushi dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

The sushi @ Blue Fin is always served at the perfect temperature -not too cold.
The servings are very ample
The Spicy Tuna Sundae is a MUST GET and our favorite
Sake Salmon sushi is another favorite
Personnel is very, very friendly and accomodating and service is top notch every time we go

• Visited July 2011