“Quaint Thai Restaurant in Eagleview PA” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Jeffersonvlle PA
“Quaint Thai Restaurant in Eagleview PA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

If you like good authentic Thai Food, you have to stop by the Mango Tree Bistro on Ridge Pike in Eagleville Pa. We had dinner last night there and the service and food was superb! It is a family run business with take out as well. Their attention to service and food presentation was perfect. The portions were more than enough to even satify a healthy appetite. A must place to try out for Thai Food. It is a BYOB.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Collegeville, Pennsylvania
“Great food, complicated parking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had a great thai meal at Mango Tree Bistro. The only downside to this place is the small dining room and the confusing parking lot!

The food was spicy and delicious with a varied menu and the décor and service were good. The seem to have more seafood on the menu than some other local places too.

I had the Tom Yum Soup and the Drunken Noodles and my husband had the Seafood in Paradise. We were both pleased.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Thai in this area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My husband and I ate here one night, and were just delighted by the atmosphere and how good the food was! This restaurant has such a quaint, clean, modern environment. And it's byob! Even better! It is tight inside, but that's what reminds me of some great restaurants I have frequented in NYC or center city Philly. The peanut sauce on the chicken appetizer was the best I've had. Not too overwhelming. All the food is extremely fresh. The chicken pad thai, was actually a little too sweet for me (and I'm not a spicy person). But I'm sure if you asked them to spice it up they would. My husband had the pineapple chicken fried rice - unbelievable! We have been back twice for take out, and get the fried rice. I personally love the shrimp pineapple fried rice. We had the fried banana for dessert - just heavenly! The vanilla custard you dip the banana in is out of this world. I can't wait to go back and try the Sea Bass. I think the prices are just right also. Thai is hard to find around here, and this place is fantastic! We're happy to have this restaurant in the neighborhood.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
PA
“Very good Thai but cramped”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Went to the new Mango Tree for lunch. It offers a number of luncheon specials for $8-10 which includes one appetizer or soup. Try the springrolls! BYOB. It is cozy with very limited seating in one back room - but overall very nice. On nice days you can sit outside on the deck - but no view- it overlooks Ridge Pike. Definitely worth trying. Our food was excellent.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Nice new restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Deceided to try this new restaurant that took over the place from a former restaurant. Specializes in Thi food, and is a BYOB, which I love. Went for dinner which was really good. If you like your food hot ask for 3 peppers, and believe me it is hot. Liked it so much we went back for lunch which included a starter and your entree which we all took home and had lunch the next day. It was wonderful. You need to try this restaurant.

• Visited January 2013