“Great find” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in DuBois
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
“Great find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

we prebooked this hotel as a stopping point for our trip down south (riding on motorcycles). we booked a room with 2 queen beds and was totally shocked upon entering our room. It was like a suite!!!! massive room with what I think were kings not queens, a stand behind bar with sink, fridge,microwave and stools to sit at. The Bathroom was HUGE. room was very clean and the beds like most Best westerns were excellent. if I had a problem it was only with the air conditioner not working properly (which I mentioned to the front desk to look at).

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Krista L, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Jay,

Thank you so much for staying with us. The room you were in does have two King beds in it you were right! I also wanted to say thank you for letting us know about the AC at check out so our maintenance man could look at it. We hope to see you again!

Krista LaForme

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I stay at this location about once a week on business. All the rooms seem to be clean and the beds are comfortable. I don't ever have time for breakfast but it looks nice and smells good. I'm not a fan of the older TV's, but Krista the manager told me that they are upgrading to flat screens by the end of the year. I'm looking forward to that. Any time I have every had a question or issue, Krista has addressed in a timely manner. This hotel is lucky to have such a hands on manager.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Greg,

Thank you for your kind words, I always try my best to help my guest any way I can! We are going to be getting flat screen TV's in all our rooms late this fall or early winter. In the mean time if you keep requesting King rooms in the main building they have flat screens in them already!

Thanks again Greg,
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I enjoy staying in their room that has TWO king beds. The room is so large and comfortable and they have the best mattresses! The employees are always polite and helpful. Also the hotel is within walking distance of several restaurants.

Room Tip: The staff always tries to accommodate my requests, I always call the hotel to confirm the reservatio...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Joan,

Thank you for staying with us and you room tip. Most people don't know it's a good practice to get into when traveling to call and double check that their reservation went through right when they make it on the internet and then a day or two before the trip to just call and make sure everything will be ready for them upon arrival.

Thanks,
Krista
Grafton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Very nice hotel, located off main road. Quiet and comfortable. I would definately stay here again. Check in and check out efficient. Would like to see BW hotels upgrade TV's to HD's.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Krista L, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 2, 2012
Brendan,

Thank you so much for you review! I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we will be upgrading to flat screen TV's in all of our rooms by the end of the year. We hope to see you again so you can see that upgrade.

Elgin, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

Great front desk staff! They were friendly and the check-in and check-out were no problem. The rooms were clean and the breakfast provided was more than adequate. This was also a good location for us. They also give discounts to some of the local restaurants which we took advantage of and would not have known about without the hotel letting us know about it. Good job Best Western Dubois!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Krista L, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Judi,

Thank you for your post! It is so great to hear that you enjoyed our discounts that are available to our guest. We are soon going to be adding some new hot items to our breakfast buffet so that is something to be looking forward too if you are ever in the DuBois area again.

Waxahachie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

Really nice hotel with truck parking, large towels and soft beds. I got everything I wanted and was very pleased.

• Stayed March 2012
Krista L, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, March 29, 2012
Dear Jeremy,

Thank you for the great review, I'm glad to hear that we were able to offer you everything you were looking for. Next time you are in the area please stop by the desk so I may introduce myself.

Hughesville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

Stayed here with my wife while we were looking at homes to move to the area. Stayed in a King on the first floor bed was GREAT. I slept better then most hotels.

Room Tip: NO ELEVATORS! Request room on 2nd floor (main floor with front desk) or 1st floor (had ground access...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!