“Best Japanese Food in Area” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Mechanicsville, Pennsylvania
“Best Japanese Food in Area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Everything is fresh and delicious. Service is good. The only problem is that it can get a little too loud.

Visited July 2014

Bucks County, Pennsylvania
“Excellent sushi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Our favorite place for sushi! Always fresh and delicious! Excellent service! They just need to expand their choice of sushi rolls otherwise it's fantastic!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Impressive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I've been to OOKA a few times, and have dined at both a hibachi table and a regular table. I must say my favorite experiences at the sushi/ hibachi steak house came from eating at a hibachi table. The hibachi chefs are incredibly talented and provide you with fantastic entertainment. When I went to OOKA for a friend's birthday, the chef went around the table and tossed a small piece of scrambled egg into the air, trying to get each one of us to catch it in our mouths. This was a hilarious way to spend time waiting for our food. The menu leaves you with plenty of options and the food is absolutely delicious. Although this excellence comes at sort of a lofty price, it is well worth paying twenty-some dollars for an entrée. The restaurant itself is very sleek and metropolitan looking and makes you truly feel like you're eating at a five star restaurant. A quick word to the wise: the restaurant parking lot is fairly small, so don't be alarmed if you must park in a nearby lot.

New Hope, Pennsylvania
“best sushi in Bucks County”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

i have dined at Ooka many times over the past twenty years. their sushi is absolutely the freshest most delicious available in Bucks County. all of the other varied and tasty dishes i have had over the years have always been terrific. and they are 100% wheelchair accessible.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Japanese restaurant in DTown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We love Japanese cuisine but my husband is more daring in terms of ordering" sushi sashimi "etc. I usually order "rolls"
For many years we have been going to Ooka and never been disappointed . Happy hour is also our favorite because of their featured appetizer and delicious cocktails.
Let me not forget to mention their incredible staff service . Although the noise in the Habachi area is at times loud we prefer to dine in the Bar .
Early this year my husband and I moved to neighboring state and we tried Japanese restaurant in town. .. For me Ooka is still my #1 choice !!

We still stop and dine in Ooka when we are visiting my in laws :-)

• Visited May 2014