“Beers have a lot of foam; not worth the money.” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 64 restaurants in Downingtown
Cuisines: American
Philadelphia, PA
“Beers have a lot of foam; not worth the money.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Please fill the glass all the way to the top. Not sure if this is a bartender or wait staff issue. Food was typical bar food. Atmosphere was rather noisy.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

36% Recommend
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Bar food and atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

It is very loud at anytime in this restaurant. It is one large open area with varies tables and booths. It is not divided in to smaller areas that are quieter for families. If you want to watch a game and have wings, this is the place to go. There are a ton of TVs. This is a place to hang out, not have a relaxing meal.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pennsylvania
“Won't go back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We got takeout from this place and were disappointed. Our order wasn't correct, the food was just fair and it took me 10 minutes to get checked out because the girl I guess was new. Theere were several staff members standing around but no one helped her. Finally a manager came and helped her. Probably a good place to go and drink and watch the game but I will never know.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
PA
“Don't Go For the Food..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Went twice and not going back. Yes, it's great for a sports fan but not so great for a hungry family who wants good food and doesn't want to wait forever for it. It took a very long time to get our food.Overpriced too! Go next door to Olive Garden!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Thorndale, Pennsylvania
“Drinks are wattered down and food is not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have been to this restaurant nomerous of times and I never had anything really great in there... My flatbread was a really salty pizza with loads of garlic and the drinks tasted like water.

Last time I was there with my boyfriend I ordered Caesar salad with GRILLED chicken and my boyfriend ordered 18 wings...I wanted the Caesar because I didn't feel like experimenting... My salad was icecold - even the chicken, the dressing was spicy and everything about it was just bad....If they didn't call it Caesar it would have been fine...When I returned it, I have been told that the chicken is grilled, but then they put it in the fridge and next time I can ask for reheating it and to get the dressing on the side. My bf's wings came out cold so he returned them also and few minutes later he got hot ones but only 12 of them... So we had to complaint again....

And a glass of beer is 7$ !!!!

This place is just always dissapointing...

• Visited August 2012