“Birthday Party” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
Somerset, Pennsylvania
“Birthday Party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had a great day there. All the Staff & management were very nice, & helpful. Everything was all ready, & set to go... all we had to do is show up, & have fun. Everyone had a great time It was very special my daughter enjoyed her 15th birthday celebration with all her special friends. If you're looking for a place that's really nice & clean with lots of things to do. This is the place to be. It's really beautiful & Serene. I recommend this entertainment center if you're looking for a place to reconnect with your friends & family. The food was delicious. We even met someone who brought my daughter & friends french fries...If I must say The Pizza was out of this world as well as the frozen lemonade,& the soda was very cold. Thank you Caddie Shak & staff we all left with a special connection to each other. Again many thanks to everyone especially the Gopher.....forever grateful.

Arlington, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
“Lots of choices and lots of fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Good for where it was. Mini golf and kart racing. Snacks and cold drinks. Close to our hotel. Used our 2 hour coupons from the hotel.

Visited July 2013
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Great fun place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I went here today after visiting Living Treasures because we were looking for something else to do. We had a blast! We went on the Go-Karts, played some mini golf, ate some pizza, and did the batting cages. The Go-Karts were fun. They could have gone faster, but it was still enjoyable. The mini golf was a lot of fun. Just challenging enough but too not bad. The pizza was better than I could have ever imagined! We just got a plain pizza because toppings were a little pricey, but it was the best pizza I've had in a while. The batting cages were fun and we spent most of our tickets. The only complaint I have is the price. We paid $40 for 50 tickets (the girl at the window helped us get the best possible deal, she was very very helpful), but when Go-Karts and mini-golf east cost 7 tickets a person the 50 tickets went pretty fast. Maybe if it would have been like $30 for 50 tickets that would have been a better deal. I would go back more often if it wasn't so expensive or far away, because we had a lot of fun. I recommend it!!

Champion, Pennsylvania
“Son's Birthday Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Had my son's 10th birthday party and had a wonderful time. Kids loved the park and insisted on visiting again. Staff had great attitude and was very helpful, the birthday package was very reasonable for the size of the party. Great Time !!!!

Visited May 2013
CaddieShakPark, Manager at Caddie Shak, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments! We are glad that the children had a great time! We love to host birthday parties and strive to have reasonable prices. We are very happy that you had a great time. Hope to see you again soon!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Outting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had a wonderful time. they put together a good package deal for us. the park was clean and well kept. They have a respectful and helpful staff and always willing to take care of the customers. We are definitely going back and we definitely recommend it for a family, a small or large group.

CaddieShakPark, Manager at Caddie Shak, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments! We take great pride in the maintenance of the park. Also, we strive to hire the best employees that have the customers' interests in mind. We can't wait to see you again!