“Best petting zoo I have been to.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 Attractions in Donegal
Type: Nature/ Wildlife Areas, Zoos & Aquariums
More attraction details
Owner description: Living Treasures Wild Animal Park, a great family experience for all ages. We have hundreds of animals almost in touching range. A large petting area features new babies that love to be hand fed. We are adjacent to Log Cabin Lodge and Suites. Come spend the day with us.
Parkersburg, West Virginia
9 attraction reviews
“Best petting zoo I have been to.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Our family enjoyed visiting Living Treasure Animal Park. The zoo was upkept very nice. There was no smell's. You can get up close and personal with all the animals (minus the Tigers, and Lions. HaHa) Im not sure who had a better time, my wife and I, or our four children. The price is worth it. Allow 1.5 to 2 hours to see it.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Great Place to Visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

My husband and I bought tix on Groupon and took my 3 & 4 year old grandsons. Terrific place to visit! Very personal, close up and the kids enjoyed every minute. The staff was all very friendly and the animals seemed to be very well tended. A great day trip!

Washington, Pennsylvania
17 attraction reviews
“Nice SMALL "zoo"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place was great for my 20 month old son.. he could walk around and do his own thing so to speak. its not big at all, so we were able to just follow him around from animal to animal and around again. I was expecting it to be about 20$ each adult, so when it was half that I was very pleased. My son loved to feed all the animals and touch most of them :)
Great place to spend an hour

Middlesex, Vermont
7 attraction reviews
“Lots of animals to see, touch, and feed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This animal park held our 3-year old's attention for about an hour and a half. There were lots of animals to see, touch, and feed - some of the ones you couldn't touch you could feed using a tube that delivered the food right to the animal's cage. The animals seemed well cared for and loved the treats. There were even some pretty impressive animals, like lions and tigers and bears (oh my!), camels and kangaroos. It was reasonably priced and overall a very good experience. Recommended if you're in the area.

14 attraction reviews
“Up close and interactive animal experience - lots of new babies and whole animal families together.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

The admission, pony rides, and animal food costs are very reasonable. We all enjoyed watching the monkeys pull the pulley rope to get the bucket that we placed food in - it really made you feel like you were interacting with them. There was a whole bear family with father, mother, and three cubs to watch up close. The cubs called out to people to put food in the tubes, which was adorable. We loved feeding them and watching them play. There was a lion family to watch as well with two cubs. My daughters loved feeding the baby zebra. We watched a turtle family with four little turtles. My kids liked it better than any zoo we have gone to because of the up close interaction.